War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 5
rd5com.jpg

Hopefully I didn't make a mistake this time :roflmao:

Wtf we only get a day to send our next moves ?! Screw this !!!
As I noted also, it is a reminder, I have had someone (won't name the person) who didn't see the latest day, so tagging is here just for those kind of people.

2 days gap between days will remain, or I can just go ahead, and hold the results on my PC till someone reples with "Results?" here

As I noted also, it is a reminder, I have had someone (won't name the person) who didn't see the latest day, so tagging is here just for those kind of people.

2 days gap between days will remain, or I can just go ahead, and hold the results on my PC till someone reples with "Results?" here
I'll tell you how I did it.

I posted the results and waited a day. After the 24 hours, I started posting in the PM's to the people left, asking for their next move. After another day, I did it again, and started getting more pestery.

When all moves were done (Even if it was just 10 minutes after posting the latest results), I would then do the moves and post them in the thread as soon as I was done.

You don't need to hold off the results, just hold off the time before you pester for meves to 1 day, and do it in PM's, rather than in the thread.

if it's for those kind of people, why am i there than too? i just think it's ridiculous to start tagging people when the last result isn't even a day online :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 157 21.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.1%
Back