War of RD5 - The Battle for Hexagoland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 30
r30com.jpg

Day 31
r31com.jpg

Well done to @Ron Squire for doing so well. I think @Milos Ancevski will have to rethink the move order thing, as it does seem a bit unfair at the moment, for which I apologise. I have done the same thing for the whole game though, so just because it has come to the fore when a nation is defeated doesn't mean I have done it to knock someone out. I haven't.

i made the first move, Jim asked me for anymore moves and made my final decision and Ben got them moves in time and failed
I was about to ask if Benutzer wanted to do more moves too, he only moved one unit. Before I could, he had made 5 more moves. I told you that editing your moves could change the order, but you kept them and gave a further order.

my moderation might even start tomorrow. Alexander only needs to be faster than Ben here :D
@Jimlaad43 you still didn't give me all the files ;) (you didn't give me anything except the map I saw in the discussion)

Trust me man, I'm special. I don't need an order :p

my moderation might even start tomorrow. Alexander only needs to be faster than Ben here :D
@Jimlaad43 you still didn't give me all the files ;) (you didn't give me anything except the map I saw in the discussion)

Trust me man, I'm special. I don't need an order :p
You will get everything when this finishes. When it does, I cannot say. As you said, this could either finish now, or go on for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 410 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 280 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 123 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.5%
Back