rF2 WEC 2023 Season Opener @ Sebring - Fri 17 Mar 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
30 drivers, but there's still some regulars and/or semi-regulars that hasn't signed up!
Drivers like @dbx71 @Monkey T @Paul_V @Stammeleer @Hartmut2 @wayphaxx @Ruben Cerlem @Maciej Strzeboński @Cosimo @David Steinacher @Xalfy @Rich Green @Kryztov

Too bad that @rockracer is still on holiday. Or, it's not bad to have a holiday! That's awesome, just too bad he can't participate! :p

Also @Daniel R. and @max1966i this ia solid grid for some LMP2 learning ;) Still spots available!

I am not saying that we in could max out the server capacity with 45 entries. But if every semi-regular driver would be able to participate the same day, we would :p
Hey Ole, unfortunately I have friends around, and it says, don't drink and drive....so these two "problems" make it impossible for me. SORRY!

Hello! Is it possible to make a late sign up if AMS2 Mini Event will be postponed? :)

Hiyah!

Yes. As long as we are under 45 drivers (which we've never been since Covid lockdown), you can join the server without having signed up ;)
Signing up just helps with the "simsheep" effect :) But if the MINI will be postponed, feel free to join the server regardless of class you want to drive :)

Hiyah!

Yes. As long as we are under 45 drivers (which we've never been since Covid lockdown), you can join the server without having signed up ;)
Signing up just helps with the "simsheep" effect :) But if the MINI will be postponed, feel free to join the server regardless of class you want to drive :)
The Mini's are planned 1 hour before, so I'll let you know again for a real sign up :)
Any wishes or recommendations for the class? Struggling to make a decision on my own :D

Only if practice-session goes on for long enough. I cannot remember how long it will need to go on for though.
1679075672941.png

All right

The Mini's are planned 1 hour before, so I'll let you know again for a real sign up :)
Any wishes or recommendations for the class? Struggling to make a decision on my own :D

I have no idea about recommendations :p I know that the new tyres are pretty much well liked in GTE and GT3, but in LMP2 there's a minority that are struggling a bit compared to the old tyres. So based on that GTE might be the easier choice so to speak.

Both classes would need to do a pit-stop in this race, so there's no difference when it comes to that today.

Just like last night where I missed the Rf2 Spa race... I just can't make it. Hopefully the coming weeks should see more spare time for racing with you guys.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.7%