What happened to the replays

For some reason replays arent working for me anymore in practice or qualifying. I believe it works in a race though. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
Hi,

Replays work fine for me in Practice and Race. Qualifying doesn't save replays anymore as per patch notes.

From patch notes thread ..

Game:
- Fixed issue with position bar showing wrong time left e.g. 30 mins on 60 min race.
- Changed so that only race and practice (track test) session replays are saved.
- Replay is saved when the session ends in Single Player.
- Replay is saved when player receives session results from dedicated server in Multiplayer.
- Fixed Replay menu appearing broken.
- Fixed issue with being unable to start championship in R3E if race length was set to 10 minutes.
- Fixed an inconsistency in length between practice, qualifying and race sessions.
- Changed so that the crash dump window shows our name correctly: Sector3 instead of Sector 3.
- Temporarily fixed randomly assigned tyre compounds in MP by making prime default. (Temporary until garage phase is implemented).
- Fixed a small issue with tyre spring calculation being wrong as it was sometimes using the wrong tyre compound.

Cheers
Tom

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 475 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 288 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 312 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 139 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 182 26.8%
Back