Wheel Issues

Hello, I have just purchased AC, ACC, AM2 and rFactor 2 but I am having some issues with wheel feel in the game. I have a Logitech G29 that I have set up in the games, but I don't seem to be getting feedback from the wheel.

If I use the wheel with a Playstation in both GT7 and AC, if I go over a kerb ,gravel or a pot hole, I get a lot of feedback in the wheel as it kicks and vibrates and the weigh feels different at speed. It just seems to work properly.

Should I be getting similar inAC, ACC, AM2 and rFactor 2 on the PC ?

I have Logitech Ghub installed and it has the profiles listed for the games. I have also made sure that everything is turned on in each game's FFB section and also have the wheel turned on and connected first before opening the Logitech ghub and I leave this running when I open steam to launch the game.

Any suggestions please?
TIA

Should I be getting similar inAC, ACC, AM2 and rFactor 2 on the PC ?
Yes, absolutely!
I have a Logitech G29 that I have set up in the games, but I don't seem to be getting feedback from the wheel.
Does your G29 do the startup rotation when you plug the USB in?
It should do it.
I have Logitech Ghub installed and it has the profiles listed for the games. I have also made sure that everything is turned on in each game's FFB section and also have the wheel turned on and connected first before opening the Logitech ghub and I leave this running when I open steam to launch the game.
Seems correct. Can you post screenshots of the menus?
Sensitivity should be at 50%, Rotation degrees set to 900°.
Any suggestions please?
Yes, but first we need to get it to work.
If you have sensitivity at 50%, 900° and in AC (which I know best regarding Logitech) the gain at 100% with minimum force set to 10%, you should definitely get a lot of FFB!

So does it do the startup rotation from end to end and back to the center?
Also, afaik, there are two different Ghubs out there. I only had a G27, which uses the old "Profiler", but I've read on quite a few occasions that some users needed to use the "other" Logitech software.
Whichever you have now, uninstall it and download+install the other one :)

Here is the "Gaming Software", last update in 2022:
Looks like this:
1705101190773.png

GHub, last update Dec 2023:
Looks like this:
1705101290331.png

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.1%