When is the Next Update? Assetto Corsa

I believe it is. :)

That looks like the same version i have tested at gamescom. And that is not laserscanned. Have been at the Ring several times the last years as photographer and can tell you that that version you can see in the video lacks the depth of details you can find at the other tracks already released. So my conclusion: not laserscanned yet. Maybe that version is build from scratch without laserscan data.

That looks like the same version i have tested at gamescom. And that is not laserscanned. Have been at the Ring several times the last years as photographer and can tell you that that version you can see in the video lacks the depth of details you can find at the other tracks already released. So my conclusion: not laserscanned yet. Maybe that version is build from scratch without laserscan data.
I would hope you're basing your opinion on driving it, and not just looks, because otherwise you must remember, like discussed in another thread not so long ago, physical road is not the same as the graphical one. Also you have to remember even that video above is just about to turn one year old.

To that you must also remember that all the data is already collected and each circuit is just a matter of finishing it off with this close to release now, as if it's 3-4 months away, as they said, that's around the time needed to create a track from scratch and with everything they have to do now, everything thing that is still missing from the base content like AI, Multi, damage etc. I don't think they can really do that. So my conclusion: It's laserscanned and just waiting to be finished off and released by this stage.

Last edited:
1491390_801350023224651_40288182_o.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.8%