Which Game/Sim/Mod/Hardware Are You looking Forward to Most in 2020?

Well it's almost 2020. Which new game/sim/mod/hardware release are you looking forward to most in 2020?

TBH, the one I'm most curious about is LA Canyons 1.2 mod for AC.

How about you?

At some point I will give VR another try. The Rift I have is just not sharp enough. In flightsims in particular I need to (but cannot in the Rift) read the cockpit instruments. Maybe 2020 will have the right release.

My anticipated time killer game for 2020 is already out, Matrixgame's COMMAND: Modern Operations, the version with land combat. I am still messing with air/sea operations for a while, but I look forward to the land portion.

Any resemblance of Assetto Corsa 2. Freely moddable, vintage cars, street cars, no more UE engine. Anything, pretty please?

Just ACC stuff. Lost interest in most other sims. Although, very keen to see more LFS updates and R3E is a giggle so anything related to that will be interesting too.

DD2 arriving next week. Looking to update by new DIY rig too.

I guess I'll just be surprised when something comes along that grabs my attention.

At the moment, there is nothing that I'm waiting for. I feel very content with just about everything.

There's not too much to choose from in terms of new racing sims. AMS2 is really the all that's due out in 2020 (not expecting PC3 until 2021, not really a Codies F1 fan and Simbin say GTR3 won't be a sim even if it does appear in 2020.) Fast & Furious is definitely not my thing.

But I am looking forward to AMS2, even though I'm not really a fan of AMS1. If SMS and Reiza sort out the annoying aspects of PC2 (and there's a good chance they have/will) it should be good. And their hinted at plans for dlc are very promising for those of us not so enthusiastic about the Brazilian content.

Without question gMotor3.0 for me

rF2 has closest physics but still needs much work , new tools for physic and tyre etc.
All the eye candy in the world won't ever make up for it......... imho of course

Failing that, I would like to see studios merge to make a standard engine would be used for all those developers sims in the future, continually fine tuning

I would love to see a complete f1 game, don't care who makes it but it has to include VR as standard, I would thinking died and gone to heaven :D

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 44 43.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 37 36.3%
  • McLaren

Votes: 24 23.5%
  • Toyota

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 13 12.7%