F1 2011 Which tracks do you love/hate the most.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I love playing this game. And of course i have favorite tracks. Australia, Canada, Monaco, Europe, Spa, Italy and Brazil. All great fun. In 2010 i loved Canada the most, but i'm leaning against Australia or Monza this time around.

I HATE Japan. I just can't figure it out. I have no confidence there and i'm always going of.

So what track do you love the most and which one do you you just dread?

Am I only one who love Monte Carlo?

Nah mate - Monte Carlo is easily my favourite track, or should I say "was" my favourite. That crown now firmly belongs to Singapore. I just love that track! It was the first track I used manual shifting on and now I can't go back to Auto gears.

If I want to do a quick fun race, it'll be one of those two tracks. Usually.

Favorite track: Singapore - no other track is so rewarding to learn, and you can really feel that you're making a difference if you're able to push the car to the limit
Least favorite track: Monza - the exact opposite to Singapore, very simple, very easy to learn, not very challenging, the difference between a good and an average driver is not particularly big here

Looks like I have the exact opposite preferences compared to most people ;-)

Love: Monaco, Buddh International.
Like: Circuit de Catalunya, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Nurburgring, Suzuka, Yeongam, Interlagos.
Dislike: Hungaroring, Spa (In the wet), Marina Bay.

Am I only one who love Monte Carlo? Driving in tight streets, where every one bad move causing damage... That's what driving mean. I was playing alot games about rallying, maybe that's why I like this track?

I'm the same lad. Monaco is the only track I do a 100% race on expert on. It's physicially demanding as well as mentally. If I got the chance, I'd to a 24hr of Monaco!

I can see what you mean about the rallying & Monaco connection, I too come from a rallying background. It might explain why I love Monaco, and drifting in the rain!

Love: Montréal, Spa (although I'm not the fastest), Monza, Monaco, Yas Marina, Silverstone, Hungaroring, Buddh and São Paulo.

Dislike: Shanghai, Sepang, Singapore. Personally I think Sepang and Shanghai shouldn't even be on the calendar.

Then there's tracks I'm divided on. Melbourne, Nürburgring, Catalunya, Korea, Istanbul.

i agree Suzuka is very fun to drive, also i love nurburgring (sector 2 is aewsome, i love the fast chicane and the elevation changes), korea is fun too, especially the middle and the final sector, nice flowing corners. I Hate singapore though

in this game:
favourites: spa, nurburgring and interlagos
enjoy: canada, australia, suzuka
dislike: abu dhabi, india, malaysia, china... basically every tilke track.
most hated: singapore, monaco

as a veteran to f1 games (i've been playing them since the days of sega megadrive) i have played on a lot of tracks, and i just dont like the modern circuits.. these are tracks without a soul. i just dont like fake tight corners, and obscene sharp corners that modern F1 tracks have. i remember when the hungaroring was considered a bad circuit, but in this day and age it's in the better half.

even some of the old circuits have been destroyed in the modern age. F1 cars have also outgrown the point of street circuits.. they are now too fast and fragile for them.

LIKES: montreal, albert park, korea, abu dhabi, sao paolo, singapore
DISLIKES: suzuka, spa (i love watching Kimi win spa but i can't seem to race properly here) and of course silverstone, since f1 2009 psp. i hate this track =p

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.3%