Why so blurry with pp filter on?

Hi folks, i was wondering why my game was so burry with pp filters, yet after switching off "enable post-processing effects" i get a great crisp picture.

i tried all the pp filters, made sure motion blur and depth of field were off, but no luck.
Is this a bug?, i am on 0.1.75 on csp, thanks.

So it's not the assetto post processing but it's something in csp.
My guess would be TAA, temporal anti aliasing.
I had this bug too with some csp versions..

Enable csp in the general tab, then go into extra fx and disable temporal anti aliasing.

Blur still gone or back again?
i fixed it, just went through each tab and hit the reset button, now it looks great again, thanks so much!

So it's not the assetto post processing but it's something in csp.
My guess would be TAA, temporal anti aliasing.
I had this bug too with some csp versions..

Enable csp in the general tab, then go into extra fx and disable temporal anti aliasing.

Blur still gone or back again?
Hi were you ever able to use TAA again? with the new CSP i can"t have it on because of the blur but it does look better so i wish i could still use it

Hi were you ever able to use TAA again? with the new CSP i can"t have it on because of the blur but it does look better so i wish i could still use it
I'm sticking to 1.65 until there will be a new "recommended" version.
I'm not using sol and no rain or night. Only online clubracing in dry sunlight so I don't need a newer csp version.
And with 0.1.65 it works flawlessly :)

I'll post an update though if I ever update and then go through solving the issue!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 167 67.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 69 27.7%
Back