Williams FW26 Early Season (F1 2004)

Cars Williams FW26 Early Season (F1 2004) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow, I think spot on car! Did some test @barcelona (on layout that f1 was using in 2004), and didn`t change anything, since I felt that the base setup was working just fine (a bit of lack of turn-in, but ok anyway). And in 10 laps (each next faster than previous), the clock stopped at 1.14.7 (just a tad faster than Sato`s best lap of 0.1 slower than mine.
Really, superb work, one of the best mods for AC, even I personally don`t like modern open wheelers, since too much of grip and no fun at all.
what layout are you using, because we don't have the same layout as 2004

Seems no one mentioned......
Should the T-Cam be moved a little bit forward like the car irl?
2004-BMW-WilliamsF1-FW26-manu-07.jpg

Thanks for this car. I love the way it handles and sounds ! I have 1 question, how do I get the display on the steering wheel to work? It only shows a light green zero and does not change.

Thanks again !

Thanks for this car. I love the way it handles and sounds ! I have 1 question, how do I get the display on the steering wheel to work? It only shows a light green zero and does not change.

Thanks again !
I have no issues but if you're using Ralf's skin there may be a bug in internal.dds, just delete it as it covers the actual display, or edit the file's alpha channel to make that area transparent.
9qHfqNN.png

5qs9dyc.png

BTW MSF's version is an old version, you should go to ASR Formula's website to download the new version of MSF's FW26 (although the problem mentioned above is still there) to see if any more bugs are fixed.

Thanks for the quick note. I do have the ASR files from the website. The MSF files are not on my computer. And yes, what you have circled above is the display I have (but green).

Here is another note. Maybe I am doing something wrong? In the ASR folder there are 2 cars, fw26 and fw26_late. The car in the fw26_late folder does not appear in my AC car menu when copied over, but the car in fw26 folder does. There is no internal.dds file in the fw26 folder, but it is in the fw26_late.

Hope this makes sense,

Thanks again.

Thanks for the quick note. I do have the ASR files from the website. The MSF files are not on my computer. And yes, what you have circled above is the display I have (but green).

Here is another note. Maybe I am doing something wrong? In the ASR folder there are 2 cars, fw26 and fw26_late. The car in the fw26_late folder does not appear in my AC car menu when copied over, but the car in fw26 folder does. There is no internal.dds file in the fw26 folder, but it is in the fw26_late.

Hope this makes sense,

Thanks again.
May be a clear reinstall of the mod could solve the problem? Since you mentioned you didn't see the late version in game

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 291 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 317 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 144 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 187 27.2%
Back