Williams FW37 My Team Full Teamwear Package (Modular Mods)

MyTeam Williams FW37 My Team Full Teamwear Package (Modular Mods) 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

Williams FW37 (Manual & Modular Mods Install) - Reviving Classic Liveries

I have decided to redesign some of my fav mods from the F1 2021 game and first out of the blocks is the "Williams Martini" from 2015

Included are the following:
Car
Driver Suit
Driver Helmet

I have also prepared a prepacked version ready to be installed to Modular Mods, (many thanks to Maian)
First, install the file which can be found here:

The Base Files...

Read more about this resource...

technically, this year we would not need a full swap standalone
it was created when three teams were not able to load FOM in 2020 and not missing car parts, but this year all f1 chassis can load fom_car as idf and keep their container as emb, so one could already import all needed textures (incl. dirt, damage etc. etc.) into the original f1 team erp and run it (the livery package is not enough, it does not contain those addtional to change textures atm)

but of course there will be a mod making it more comfortable and modular again (one also needs to adapt vtf and camera files), but it takes time

technically, this year we would not need a full swap standalone
it was created when three teams were not able to load FOM in 2020 and not missing car parts, but this year all f1 chassis can load fom_car as idf and keep their container as emb, so one could already import all needed textures (incl. dirt, damage etc. etc.) into the original f1 team erp and run it (the livery package is not enough, it does not contain those addtional to change textures atm)

but of course there will be a mod making it more comfortable and modular again (one also needs to adapt vtf and camera files), but it takes time
But the FOM car design placement is totally different from the in game car?
If you are saying the in-game chassis can load custom cars, how would I go about doing this?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 4.8%