WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
So you've swap an frickin SUBARU IMPREZA for this... car. A ...Focus, is that what you sayin ? :confused:
And you want us to take advices from you now ? Really ? :cautious:

I'm just teasing you mate, no hard feelings. :D
Wish I've been in impreza. Even in the trunk, would do it in a heartbeat. :x3: :geek:

So you've swap an frickin SUBARU IMPREZA for this... car. A ...Focus, is that what you sayin ? :confused:
And you want us to take advices from you now ? Really ? :cautious:

I'm just teasing you mate, no hard feelings. :D
Wish I've been in impreza. Even in the trunk, would do it in a heartbeat. :x3: :geek:
I totally agree with you!!!

I loved my subaru, it is now in a rallyman private collection. I would have gladly bought a new subaru wrx, but in Italy the only version of the impreza has 115hp and automatic transmission:(:(:(.
The only hot hatch awd that can hold two bicycles (yes. i am also a cyclist ..) is the focus, but i agree, subaru forever !! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I found how to simulate a real launch control. Now engines reach 5000tr/min (more or less depend on the tune) when the clutch is not engaged.

Which software did you use forme cours vidéo? I try to make a vidéo to sée you the differences.

This is my first video on youtube:

Personal tunes: - Torque and Power mods for each cars (more realistic) - Weight @ 1410kg (1180 for cars, 2 x 75 for drivers & co-drivers and 80kg - Brakes eating - engine eating - Tires eating - GearBox switch time @ 100ms - Launch control @ 4750tr/min - Redline @ 7000tr/min - Flaout @ 7600tr/min

Yes, i looks like a bit quicker than it should be. Thank you for your remark. I will change the engine in thos way

Check this video from Dirt Rally 2.0 and keep it as a reference point.On the start of the stage he accelerates on an asphalt flat out long straight and he changes gears from 1 to 6.The C4 he drives is 315hp though and not 380hp as in WRC...if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
It looks perfect.But, is the car's max speed working well with this modifications?I noticed in a straight with full throttle the car can't exceed 183 km/h.Is that ok?

new update releases and game now is v1.5.1 :O_o:

Hello everyone!
A new update for WRC 8 is available to download on the Epic Games store, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
In this update, we have fixed issues players have encountered during the Rallye Monte-Carlo stage of the eSports WRC Season 5.
eSports WRC
  • Fixed the tyre setting
  • Fixed the car set up.
  • Fixed the Leaderboard ghosts.
Bug fixes
  • Fixed the sound engine of the Lancia Stratos (Bonus car).
  • PC Only: Fixed the issue where some entries in the Leaderboards for timings above the 8 minutes mark were not counted on Epic Stages.
  • PC Only: Fixed synchronisation between server and game sessions.
Thank you for your feedback and good luck for the next round!

I wanted to share with you my work on the engine.
It's just an interpretation of datas i found on files, not curves that i create with my feeling.
I use officials informations to tune every car. I try to respect them although.
Yaris WRC: 425 Nm and 380bhp
image009.png

I20 WRC: 450Nm and 380bhp
image010.png

Fiesta WRC: 450Nm and 380bhp
image011.png

C3 R5: 420Nm and 282bhp
image015.png

Etc...

Attachments

• image010.png
    image010.png