Resource icon

MGP18 XReal 2018 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
the mod is awesome.thank you for your time man.realy appreitiate it.but i noticed a small problem.the wings in lorenzos bike are less visble than dovi's bike.

What do you mean less visible?
on replay. you can't see them clearly from far.dovi's wings are darker than lorenzos.i think you should make lorenzos wings more dark as dovi's.and there is another problem mate.the bike head is diifernt in game than to real life.youre wings are very thin acording to real life.if you made it more thick it'll be very realysic

Last edited:
on replay. you can't see them clearly from far.dovi's wings are darker than lorenzos.i think you should make lorenzos wings more dark as dovi's.and there is another problem mate.the bike head is diifernt in game than to real life.youre wings are very thin acording to real life.if you made it more thick it'll be very realysic
I'll improve the top wings in the next release, I noticed they're too thin too.

@Jonix could you make marquez black wings as a separate files just to use it in some circuits as he does sometimes? I'm just saying to be able to combine :p
My mod will always be one file except for the tracks. If you want, I can pack Marquez into a separate file for you only, but my mod will always have it so..

I'll improve the top wings in the next release, I noticed they're too thin too.

My mod will always be one file except for the tracks. If you want, I can pack Marquez into a separate file for you only, but my mod will always have it so..

can you pack Marquez then into a seperate file ?

hey i almost forgot.the bottem wings are much wider and larger than yours.their inside is black not white.
DkWCqnsXcAADupW-800x533.jpg

Before YOU released the X Mod, someone did a ducati aerofaring wings mod; from that mod I need to separate the bikes of lorenzo and dovi into separate files so I can alternate them on circuits like they do on real life.
And from Jonix mod I need to separate into seperate files lorenzo, dovi, marquez, petrucci , miler into seperate bikes so I can alternate in circuits

Is that possible?

Man, you paying attention to these little details too much.
When you collect all these tiny versions on every damn bike - the season will end.
And then new game comes anyway.
Better go play some races. :giggle:
And thank man for modding and sharing his time here ...for free. :cool:

Before YOU released the X Mod, someone did a ducati aerofaring wings mod; from that mod I need to separate the bikes of lorenzo and dovi into separate files so I can alternate them on circuits like they do on real life.
And from Jonix mod I need to separate into seperate files lorenzo, dovi, marquez, petrucci , miler into seperate bikes so I can alternate in circuits

Is that possible?
Yes that is possible but I don't think I will do it, sorry.

Man, you paying attention to these little details too much.
When you collect all these tiny versions on every damn bike - the season will end.
And then new game comes anyway.
Better go play some races. :giggle:
And thank man for modding and sharing his time here ...for free. :cool:
I've been playing it much more than modding it lately, hence the slow updates.

--
Next update will come when I feel like modding again. Enjoy for now

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 475 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 288 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 312 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 139 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 182 26.8%
Back