1979 Super Skinpack - All teams! - RSS Formula 79 - 4k

Skins 1979 Super Skinpack - All teams! - RSS Formula 79 - 4k 1.41

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very nice work! For me, the tyres still show up as the original "Good Times" RSS tyres in game. In showroom the Good Year-tyres work properly. Is this something on my side? It seems odd that it works in showroom/preview, but not in game.
Ok, kind of figured it out. Disabling Tyre FX fixes it, so probably a CSP bug?

Edit: Not a bug, just me being stupid. Tyres FX loads the textures from the extension folder when enabled, not the skins folder, so it just took some easy copying and editing to get this working. Sorry.

Last edited:
Very nice work! For me, the tyres still show up as the original "Good Times" RSS tyres in game. In showroom the Good Year-tyres work properly. Is this something on my side? It seems odd that it works in showroom/preview, but not in game.
I have the same problem, not sure how to fix that :/

I have the same problem, not sure how to fix that :/
Don't know if you saw my answer to myself, but you need to swap out the files in the extension folder, where Tyres FX loads its textures from. You will probably need to rename them, or edit the ext_config.ini file, because the files are named differently than in the skin.

Or you could just disable Tyres FX, which makes the game fetch its tyre textures from the skins folder.

Never thought of this, but it probably applies to all cars with a config for Tyres FX.

thejqka updated 1979 Complete Season Skinpack - RSS Formula 79 - 4k with a new update entry:

2.0 basically...

Hey guys!
With this update I manely bring you much higher quality textures, thanks to a different file format, but dont want to bore you with that. What does it mean for you? Less pixelation with distance, sharper textures and better colors thanks to a higher quality AO.

View attachment 589190

Additionally this update adds varriations of the Brabham team with the numbers 5 & 6, and varriations on the Martini Lotus team with the numbers 1 & 2.

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

To get tires working, just delete this section of the extension file. Nothing else has to be touched.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 46

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 298 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.5%