1980 Classic GP Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Ligier admits their season opener was not bad
Ligier stated in an interview that their season opener of the 1980 season was not a bad one, despite that both of the Ligier cars retired with an engine failure. The team's manager said: "We didn't have important objectives, we raced with our JS11B at that race and obviously our new chassis wasn't ready for the season opener".

Breaking news
It has been stated that there is a furious rivalry going on between the Tyrrell team of M.Kederer and the Ligier of M.Black

• Deleted member 161052

Black "I have no rivalry with Tyrrell, I have a rivalry with Arrows"
Ligier's team manager stated that he has no rivalry against Tyrrell and Tobi Kederer, Tyrrell's team manager and director.

Black "I have no rivalry with Tyrrell, I have a rivalry with Arrows"
Ligier's team manager stated that he has no rivalry against Tyrrell and Tobi Kederer, Tyrrell's team manager and director.
breaking news
you__re_too_slow_by_sonicfan564.jpg

Breaking News

I was going to put a sarcy comment here, but my underline button has actually broke, so I can't turn the underline off. So yeah something is actually broken, and breaking news is actually picking up on it

Breaking News

Well I fixed it (well if you call spamming the button fixing it :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
BREAKING NEWS

OH NO MY RD'S GONE HORRIBLY WRONG ALL SORTS OF BUTTONS GOT STUCK AND MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON ALSO GOT STUCK

edit2: yay it works again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%