1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'd have a look at the fuel consumption and make sure the value in fuel_cons.ini makes sense. That's how AI behaves if there are issues there. May also want to look at the damage sections, but I'd try fuel consumption first.

Usually fuel is the problem 'cause I already had this "bug" in other mods but here I don't see cars pitting in the whole races I tried...
True that I don't used fuel_cons estimation for it so maybe with some particular combination it behaves like this.

Try putting in data folder a file named "fuel_cons.ini" and write into it these lines:
[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=1.6

If that solves, ok, otherwise I will have to thisnk to something different ;)

I was looking at the Fuel Monitor app, which shows quite a few values ( most of which no idea what they meant), but the first one was fuel and they seemed to have 30 Liters

I wonder if they might be trashing their tyres somehow?

Also worth checking in vanilla AC , to make sure it's not something from custom shader patch
Good shout, just tested in vanilla, they still do it unfortunately. One less thing to check I suppose.

Usually fuel is the problem 'cause I already had this "bug" in other mods but here I don't see cars pitting in the whole races I tried...
True that I don't used fuel_cons estimation for it so maybe with some particular combination it behaves like this.

Try putting in data folder a file named "fuel_cons.ini" and write into it these lines:
[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=1.6

If that solves, ok, otherwise I will have to thisnk to something different ;)
You Sir are a legend. That solved it. Many thanks indeed.

So I don’t have a data folder, just a data.acd file which opens as below for me. I can see it has .ini files in it but none of the rest of the symbols make sense lol. Am I doing something wrong here?
485F9910-A7BA-4C83-ADA6-9296770BCFA4.jpeg

Last edited:
You need to unpack the data.acd file within content manager, add the lines in and then repack it. It's an option at the bottom of the screen on the specific car page. You need the full paid for version of content manager to do this I believe.

You need to unpack the data.acd file within content manager, add the lines in and then repack it. It's an option at the bottom of the screen on the specific car page. You need the full paid for version of content manager to do this I believe.

Ahh right ok, thank you!

I think I have that option, I’m sure I have the full version of CM. I’ll have a look tonight. I guess at worst if I mess it up I can just re-install the mod :laugh:

If I can’t do it I guess I’ll just wait for the next update.:)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%