1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i'm sure most of you haven't missed it, but the wheel covers are now done. Will be part of the car and there will be ext_config.ini that you can put into skin folder, that will replace them for the old wheels

99159229_2737029706409348_38474119469072384_o.jpg

salut le mod ne fonctionne pas chez moi j'ai pourtant d'autres mod qui fonctionne eux ne marche pas non plus avec CM
quelqu'un a une solution ?

Hey guys. Loving this mod and can't wait for some more Super Touring cars from the late 90s era.

Question though, anyone got any setups to reduce the huge amount of corner entry over steer? I maxed out the positive toe in the rear, reduced the camber as much as I can (minimum = - 4 degrees?), softened the rear springs, reduced rear tyre pressure a smudge and can't think of anything more. Issue is on corners like Oulton Park corners 2 and 3, the back steps out no matter what on corner entry. Only way I can fix is brake earlier (no corner trail braking), and then be on the gas going into the corner.

Any ideas?

Whisky

Hey guys. Loving this mod and can't wait for some more Super Touring cars from the late 90s era.

Question though, anyone got any setups to reduce the huge amount of corner entry over steer? I maxed out the positive toe in the rear, reduced the camber as much as I can (minimum = - 4 degrees?), softened the rear springs, reduced rear tyre pressure a smudge and can't think of anything more. Issue is on corners like Oulton Park corners 2 and 3, the back steps out no matter what on corner entry. Only way I can fix is brake earlier (no corner trail braking), and then be on the gas going into the corner.

Any ideas?

Whisky
More Diff Coast helps

Any ideas?

Whisky
Just a simple change of driving technique. Like you said, brake slightly earlier and just feather the throttle to keep the front pushing out, this stopping the rear from overtaking the front. It's standard FWD characteristics.

Hey guys thank you for this mod and your BMW one as well! Having loads of fun trying them out. Just one question : If I'm using Content Manager, I don't have to copy the shaders over to my system folder?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%