Resource icon

Misc 2-way layout for Nagao 2021-10-05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, i have a question.

The pits are in the middle of the mountain but, is possible to set the pits in the mountain top?

Thanks in advance!
The pits in the 2-way layout are scattered all over the course. I guess you mean moving the player's pit box to the U-turn at the top. Attached is one such model. Use 7-zip to open the package and use the edited "traffic.kn5" to replace the old file in the track's folder. While I was at it I made also a variation of the start at the lower U-turn. Use the respective "Hillclimb", "Downhill" or "Any Way" (the original) in the 7z to get the different start locations.

Attachments

• traffic.7z.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 187
Awesome!!!!
I replaced that file and now the pits are in the mountain top, thanks a lot!!!
I am go to try to make traffic in Tsukuba fruits line with your tutorial.

I made a drift video with your mod:

Last edited:
Awesome!!!!
I replaced that file and now the pits are in the mountain top, thanks a lot!!!
I am go to try to make traffic in Tsukuba with your tutorial.

I made a drift video with your mod:
Nice drifting but that little Acty is not moving uphill. Try to correct that by using the data attached below. Make a backup of your old data and if it's "data.acd" rename that to ""data.acd1" and leave it in place. Or if you are interested in the one thing that may help that car or any other that can't get into gear in AI flood - "drivetrain.ini", "[AUTOCLUTCH]
MIN_RPM=120 ; Minimum rpm for autoclutch engadgement". Sometimes the original MIN_RPM= of more than 1000 is preventing the AI from downshifting and it blocks all other cars in the traffic. You may try to correct that with the editing of the MIN_RPM= and set it to 100.

Attachments

• honda_acty_ha3 data.7z.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 84
Nice drifting but that little Acty is not moving uphill. Try to correct that by using the data attached below. Make a backup of your old data and if it's "data.acd" rename that to ""data.acd1" and leave it in place. Or if you are interested in the one thing that may help that car or any other that can't get into gear in AI flood - "drivetrain.ini", "[AUTOCLUTCH]
MIN_RPM=120 ; Minimum rpm for autoclutch engadgement". Sometimes the original MIN_RPM= of more than 1000 is preventing the AI from downshifting and it blocks all other cars in the traffic. You may try to correct that with the editing of the MIN_RPM= and set it to 100.
Hello,

I replaced that file but I think is more or less the same. I'm going to make all these things.

Thanks for your feedback!!

Hello. I can't get this to work. I have the "traffic" course in content manager. But no traffic. Is there does it work in practice, or do i need to choose race?
It is intended for "Track day" only. Add ~12~16 different AI cars for "Candidates" or if your video card has less than 3 GB memory - add only 1~3 different cars for "Candidates" and move the slider for "opponents" to 12~16.

The pits in the 2-way layout are scattered all over the course. I guess you mean moving the player's pit box to the U-turn at the top. Attached is one such model. Use 7-zip to open the package and use the edited "traffic.kn5" to replace the old file in the track's folder. While I was at it I made also a variation of the start at the lower U-turn. Use the respective "Hillclimb", "Downhill" or "Any Way" (the original) in the 7z to get the different start locations.
hellow bro! im trying to set the pits on top but i cant, can you explain me by video pls what file needs to change? i dont speak english very well and i love to put the pits on top :inlove:

hellow bro! im trying to set the pits on top but i cant, can you explain me by video pls what file needs to change? i dont speak english very well and i love to put the pits on top :inlove:
What I offered before was not a set of all pits on the top but just the different player spawn. Those three variants only change the place where you can start.
I don't do video tutorials. If you are interested I can explain the install in more detail.

What I offered before was not a set of all pits on the top but just the different player spawn. Those three variants only change the place where you can start.
I don't do video tutorials. If you are interested I can explain the install in more detail.
do you have more 2 ways layouts to the other initial D togues tracks? :B?

do you have more 2 ways layouts to the other initial D togues tracks? :B?
Touge tracks usually are not suitable for traffic for these two main reasons: 1. no places wide enough for the U-turns at each end; 2. very narrow road and too tight turns

That said I first fell in love with the idea of traffic in AC on a touge road so any time I find a nice track that works I make a traffic for it.

Touge tracks usually are not suitable for traffic for these two main reasons: 1. no places wide enough for the U-turns at each end; 2. very narrow road and too tight turns

That said I first fell in love with the idea of traffic in AC on a touge road so any time I find a nice track that works I make a traffic for it.
bro i love your togue roads with traffic :inlove:

Hello, you wanted to know how to make traffic cars not to overtake on the right or left, since it produces crashes and bugs everything. Thank you very much in advance.:cry:

Hello, you wanted to know how to make traffic cars not to overtake on the right or left, since it produces crashes and bugs everything. Thank you very much in advance.:cry:
Hi,
I included two different lines - one that allows overtaking and another that restricts AI.
Look for 7z-packed in "..\content\tracks\ek_nagao\traffic\". Open "RESTRICTED for AI flood.7z" and drag from it the two items into the "..\content\tracks\ek_nagao\traffic\". Like so
Clipboard01.jpg

then confirm the prompts. After replacing the files AI will move in queues and will not overtake.

Thanks very much buddy.
It's hard for me to understand English and when I saw the explanation of the mod I had understood something else, but thank you very much for the explanation, now I can enjoy without traffic passing from one lane to another.:inlove::thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 30 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%