2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned

Cars 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you have CSP version at least 0.1.74 installed? Sounds like what happens when you don't... if you aren't running the shader patch, go up to the history tab here and download version 1.25 - that's the latest vanilla-compatible version of the car. Should sort you out.
Thank you
Now all ok!

hey for some reason i cant use the most updated version. i believe my ac is "vanilla"? how do i get a non vanilla ac ?
Go up to the "HISTORY" tab here and download v1.25 - that's the latest vanilla version. (All I'm really tweaking anymore is tires, and that's CSP, so it's pretty well current in vanilla terms.)

On that record, I will be doing a small or not so small update to the car in the near future, because it uses my tires but also because I identified one quite large issue.

The large issue being that EX=2 internal torque mode coupled with AWD results in aggressive vibrations if the front diff is locked. The geometries have antis close enough to 0% that we will be changing to EX=0 in the future until this is resolved.

On that record, I will be doing a small or not so small update to the car in the near future, because it uses my tires but also because I identified one quite large issue.

The large issue being that EX=2 internal torque mode coupled with AWD results in aggressive vibrations if the front diff is locked. The geometries have antis close enough to 0% that we will be changing to EX=0 in the future until this is resolved.

That $179 for the ALK pays off yet again.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%