2007 World Touring Car Championship

Evgeny Zelenov Fan Thread

This cultdriver deserves his own thread here at RPM. So please drop any news about Evgeny Zelenov here:

• Pictures
  • Movies
  • Interviews
  • Race Reports
  • etc

The racing career of Evgeny Zelenov — in detail

World Touring Car Championship
Current position: no position
2 races. 0 wins. 0 pole positions. 0 podiums.
Team: Russian Bears Motorsport
Car: BMW 320i

He is so Handsome

Attachments

• fbghgp.jpg
    fbghgp.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 268
  • Wido Rossen

Lexus diesel will enter The WTCC

The Liverpool based team will enter two Lexus IS220d cars to compete in the Yokohama Independents’ Trophy.

lexus.jpg

LGT's Commercial Director Tim Blake commented: “Our plan is to run the cars towards the end of this season, prior to embarking on a full assault on the championship in 2008.

We are currently undertaking the official Lexus homologation with the FIA, with many of the car's components, including the proven transmission, having been designed by our innovative in-house team.”

Blake added: “The WTCC is a natural fit for the company to showcase its work. Needless to say, we're eager to get out there and start racing!”

LGT Engineering was founded in February 2007 by Tim Blake and Technical Director George Ryton.

Ryton, whose previous experience includes designs for the Ferrari, Minardi and Tyrell F1 teams, heads up the design department, working on both the motorsport and Lexus road car programmes.

courtesy fiawttc

• Wido Rossen

i like the IS2xx serie so mutch.
Remember the BTCC and even here in holland in the dutch touringcar challence......that sound.....ow men.

Photos: Oschersleben 2006 (Warning: not for ISDN users)

Hey

just wanted to upload some pictures from my trip to the WTCC Race in Oschersleben last year!

IMG_0881.jpg

Chevy Action

IMG_0768.jpg

Mini Action, just like our tournie races

IMG_0713.jpg

Ceresoli :p

IMG_0726.jpg

Many people wanted autographs, and the queue was very very long, but because I'm not really tall, I went there beyond the barriers, dived through the crowd and grabbed an autograph card from PY Corthals and a ntech cap signed by Farfus and Giovanardi

IMG_0996.jpg

You can get close to the WTCC cars

IMG_1000.jpg

Reeeeally close

IMG_0987.jpg

Philip Geipel, TFS Yaco Racing

IMG_1013.jpg

For the girls

IMG_1007.jpg

He almost killed me :D I was standing in the pitlane, while he was coming :D

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%