2008 World Touring Car Championship

during the race at monza i heard that if next year the seats keep with their tdi, then there would bere changings in the rules, so that it'd be more even.

i don't think seat will leave the whole motor competition scene, since they're the best wtcc manufacturer this season...

There he is again: Couto back in Macau

Andre Coute can joins N.Technology again. Last year in the Alfa Romeo 156 and this year in the Honda's besides Thompson. Hopefully he does a better job then last year, when he couldnt start because he wrecked the car during qualy if i am right?

fiawtcc.com:
Macau motorsport hero André Couto will rejoin N.technology for the WTCC final on his home racetrack. He will be at the wheel of the team’s second Honda Accord Euro R car – the same machine that Japanese driver Yukinori Taniguchi has raced in Monza and will race again in Okayama.
Like last year Couto, who won the 2000 F3 Macau GP and took pole position in the 2003 Macau Guia race with an N.technology Alfa Romeo 147, will team again with James Thompson.

• Wido Rossen

Wiechers sport with new driver for last 2 races

The 40-year-old Matthew Marsh will drive the two last World Touring Car Championship races at Okayama and Macau. Marsh will drive for the team Wiechers Sport in a BMW 320si E90, the very same car that Duncan Huisman and Kristian Poulsen has driven earlier this season.

wtcc08101301.jpg

Marsh has driven a lot of endurance GT-racing before. Earlier this year the 40-year-old Hong Kong-habitant took a class victory in the Nürburgring 24 hours. Currently Marsh is 6th in the Carrera Cup Asia-championship.

Subaru's plans for 2010..?

Touringcartimes

"Subaru will meet up with the World Touring Car Championship organisers during the Japanese race at Okayama in two weeks. As we reported earlier the Japanese manufacturer has shown interest in a possible WTCC-entry in 2010. Autosport reports in their latest issue that Subaru are investigating a diesel program for WTCC."

Yuk more diesels :p

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%
  • At a friends house