2010 24 Hours of Le Mans

actually I still think they should have keep it slow James....I mean you see the factory car out with mechanical problems, at least what you do then is to conserve that engine for the final 2 hours......bring it home, you are already faster than the guy up front, just don't go faster than you are

actually I still think they should have keep it slow James....I mean you see the factory car out with mechanical problems, at least what you do then is to conserve that engine for the final 2 hours......bring it home, you are already faster than the guy up front, just don't go faster than you are

Gotta remember though 2 out of 4 of the cars were Brand New. The ORECA car was the oldest of all the 908's. They would of needed to push to overhaul #7 Audi whether they liked it or not if they want to get 3rd. (Podium at 24hrs of lemans is better than 4th)

Christopher Aponte;551350 said:

Gotta remember though 2 out of 4 of the cars were Brand New. The ORECA car was the oldest of all the 908's. They would of needed to push to overhaul #7 Audi whether they liked it or not if they want to get 3rd. (Podium at 24hrs of lemans is better than 4th)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%