2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obrigado Sérgio!! Pronto, já está - 2º Lugar.
Foi o possível. Fiz uma corrida sem erros, boa estratégia e sem incidentes, mas aquele Laurent n deu hipóteses :D
A corrida dele tb foi perfeita, portanto, nesta sem duvida venceu o melhor. Vamos lá ver se na ultima ainda se consegue alguma boa supresa para nós :)

Congratulation to Laurent. He was incredibly fast. By the way, thank you for the password link. I was panicking otherwise I usually know where it is.

The race was OK. Stupid NK told me at the start that I didn't have enough fuel for the 26 laps. So I went to the pits, where I had more then enough. I had 30 laps worth. In fact, it turned out I did it just fine. But the result was that I had to start from the pits.

So I pretty much started in last position, from the pits.

Like everyone else, I found the KS2 very erratic. I was unable, today and during practice, to find a consistent line I could keep. Even braking was spotty. One lap I ahd my brake markers and the next lap if I used them I overshoot the turn. That's very weird.

One thing I noticed during the race is that while the first lap was a mess, no traction at all, and the next 5 laps were also erratic, the rest of the race the car was pretty consistent. To be sure, I kept very conservative lines and braking points. But it felt better after 10 laps than it did after 5.

The last 2 laps I lost both brakes and tires, but by then the filed was set anyway. Considering the competition, 4th place is good enough for me. Especailly because in practice I could do no better than mid 17 with Q setup, while today, for some reason and without pushing anymore than I did before, I was in the mid 16 easily. Someone will need to explain that to me. I didn't get better overnight.

One thing: I don;t know if you guys tried the Osella, but I like it a lot better than the KS2. It seems more consistent. It's also more fun to drive.

Anyway, congratulation to the podium guys.

Cesar thank you for the compliment:good:, but know that you're really fast, and you keep a distance while maintaining a minimum tire management oops!, has not been easy for me!!!!!! obliged to remain a most concentrated and especially not to commit any mistake!!!!! that for 26 laps! and you were really close! impossible to watch the Brazilians:no:! lol
Congratulations to you, Caesar, thou is a great driver:star::star::star::star:
Bravo Bjorn for his impeccable organization and thank you RaceDepartment
Congratulations also to all pilots for their participation

merci du compliment Cesar ,mais sache que tu est vraiment rapide ,et te maintenir a distance tout en assurant un minimum de gestion des pneus oops !!,n'a pas été chose facile pour moi !!!!!!obligé de rester un maximum concentré et surtout ne commettre aucune erreur!!!!! cela pendant 26 tours !!! et tu n'étais vraiment pas loin!!! impossible de regarder les Brésiliennes!!!!lol
un grand Bravo a toi César ,tu est un grand pilote

bravo a Bjorn pour son organisation impeccable et merci a RaceDepartment
Bravo également à tous les pilotes presents pour leur participation

I forgot just now to thank the pilots for their impeccable correction, and full respect of the Blue Flag, a big thank you guys, you are contributing to this victory and I dedicate this
I put on the forum earlier the total replay of our meeting tonight

j'ai oublié tout a l'heure de remercier ,les pilotes pour leur impeccable correction,et le respect total du drapeau bleu ,un grand merci les gars, vous contribuez a cette victoire et je vous là dédie
je mettrai sur le forum tout à l'heure le replay total de notre réunion de ce soir

Well guys, I wish I could have done better than 4th at interlagos, but it was a real struggle with traction thorough the week and during the race. I guess 4th is better than last :)

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to race with this team this season. If you need a driver for next season (whatever the sim) I am here. Just let me know.

Very good result, Corrado. That finish keeps us in a good place in the standings. Now it's up to Kamran to bring it home. One race to go! Glad to have you on the team. Hope to race with you again.

Haha Yeeeees! :) Encore une victoire pour la France!:trophy: :drink:

Congrats to Laurent for his impeccable driving skills! and congrats to all to other drivers and to CapNBjorn for organizing this league!!!! :thumbup:!

Glad the server thing solved itself just in time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%