2012 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez sounded pretty pissed at Maldonado. It looked like he had to correct oversteer mid corner and that sent him into Perez. Although FOM won't show us any onboard so we can't be sure.

Maldonado is strange to me. He's talented (you can't win a Grand Prix against Alonso without talent), but he's been consistently involved in incidents and he's only scored points twice.

Did McLaren just tell Hamilton to not stop again, on the soft tire? 23 laps?

Terrible time to be a McLaren fan...

This was my Facebook status:

"I'm gonna call just before the end of the season: Alonso will be the 2012 Drivers' Champion because he is the only consistent 1st and 2nd half driver on the grid, even if he does not win many of those races; You either have drivers who are really quick in the first half, but, they totally flop in the second half, or the other way 'round.

At least let Massa resurge and overtake Vettel and Webber, because, Ferrari may be my rival team, but, I want Massa to resurge, again."

Williams must be fed up with paying for all the ruined parts Maldonado leaves.

Nope, the Venezuelan sponsors are more than enough for that.

Schumacher replaces Massa for the rest of the season.

Mercedes don't deserve him!

Going back to Ferrari...? Hmmm....

R. Brawn must try harder to operate his magic on Mercedes GP. Schumacher simply doesn't have the car to do what he wants.

---

Kobayashi just did a stupid pit entry... Geez!

Perez sounded pretty pissed at Maldonado. It looked like he had to correct oversteer mid corner and that sent him into Perez. Although FOM won't show us any onboard so we can't be sure.

Maldonado is strange to me. He's talented (you can't win a Grand Prix against Alonso without talent), but he's been consistently involved in incidents and he's only scored points twice.

Did McLaren just tell Hamilton to not stop again, on the soft tire? 23 laps?

He is on Medium.

Wow, love the british podium and the turning flags. Gratz to Mark what a race if this is any indication we're in for a great battle between Fernando and Mark to the end of the season, hopefully Ferrari can sort out that soft compound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 117 36.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 88 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 63 19.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 20 6.2%