2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW give ALonso a penalty? really? he avoided and had a better start. gotta love the "boring" haters. Thought it was a great race. NO finger on Podium just made this race replayable for the rest of the year til the 2013 season.

Boring? seriously? boring? only boring part was Vettel leading? after that it was a chase to the flag non stop, you guys ask waaaaaaaaay too much.

BORING? seriously, did u ever watch the 2010 race? or any other race where there was a train ?

if u want to complain about boring, talk to Vettel, him bieng in 1st was boring me, i can see where thats coming as "boring", but it was an edgy race.

ALonso leading the championship in a car that started as a crappy big bertha....no EBD! no "extra" downforce, thats how is DONE VETTEL, get schooled.

I think you're getting a bit boring. I said "a bit boring", not awful. Before the race it looked like the most awesome Monaco in ages but nothing really happened. Small things, good race, not a classic.

Guys, Monaco was never a race with much action when talking about overtakes (crashes are always expected). It is rather a race that challanges the driver more than every other race.

Now its raining in Monaco :D

I found it exciting, but more the suspenseful kind of exciting. The train at the end was interesting to watch, but the race only really picked up in the second half.

I'll bet the Toro Rosso strategists are kicking themselves right now...

plugin-container2012-05-2713-05-09-00.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-05-34-36.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-05-35-73.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-06-19-76.png
plugin-container2012-05-2713-06-23-04.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-20-06-80.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-20-07-80.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-26-35-28.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-31-38-11.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-42-15-35.png

plugin-container2012-05-2713-55-29-25.png

Guys, Monaco was never a race with much action when talking about overtakes (crashes are always expected). It is rather a race that challanges the driver more than every other race.

Now its raining in Monaco :D
Yeah that's why I call it boring. I was expecting at least 2 stops and good pace on new tyres and some pit stop overtakes but this one stop completely destroyed the race.

I think you're getting a bit boring. I said "a bit boring", not awful. Before the race it looked like the most awesome Monaco in ages but nothing really happened. Small things, good race, not a classic.
lets see: 2010 only a couple of SC and pit stops.

2012: wreck by turn 1 start, not a big gap at the start, a quick Safety car, rain or no rain nobody knew, weird pace with Vettel on front, a whole pit scramble halfway, close overtakes by Webbers big slow down, Caterham fighting Jenson Perez and a whole bunch of people, things flying at LEwis from the main straight (as he said), the 1 tyre strategy was because of the "unknown" rain, which it was just 2 drops.....how "bit boring" is that LOL.

can we all just go "not bit boring" with Vettel not in the podium, come on it was a great podium :D

your the boring one here, oh yeah an dim much faster than you also :whistling:

Should I show you worse mistakes from Schumi?

In the starts there are always contacts, movements, waving, people looking for gaps... yes Grosjean and Alonso moved to the same place at the same time, then Roman moved too far left.

That movement might be not fully ok, but is not like he deserves to die.

You can see that Vettel jumped the first corner and won 2 positions, and that was ok because it was at the start and in the special circumstance of Monaco.

I'm not happy for Schumi, but sometimes everybody complaints because FIA puts a lot of investigations, and sometimes because they don't.
I know incidents happen, but if you've watched back the replay you can see that MS could gain positions...but we shouldn't talk every time about what happened years ago.

I almost felt nostalgic, good old racing back :) Everybody was saving tyres, bloody boring.

Now let's bet for 7th winner in a row in Canada.

Webber - not bad for number 2 driver. Lost opportunity for Rosberg. Alonso as usual did 101% job. Vettel smart but that's not enough. Hamilton again let down on pitlane. Massa - at last :D. Button - :thumbsdown:

Lotus - what a disaster. Grosjean quick but erratic, Kimi usual himself when not happy about the car.
Sauber should put theirselves together, car is bloody quick, Koba is very unlucky again and Perez acting like he's owning the track.

Schumacher is clearly one of the fastest drivers in the field, His luck is just atrocious and Grosjean for ****sake learn how to use your mirrors.

Let's face it Webber didn't have to do much to win today, you could of put Charles Pic on pole and he'dd of won it, That race was such a piss-take.

Instead of telling Alonso to let Massa they told Massa to back off :D Typical Ferrari :D
LoL I think Fernando and the rest were just saving a bit 2 much on the tyre because thats right when people where asking about rain, but once it gloomed down he picked up pace, as if track temp helped him out.
But yeah i was like Massa faster than him? damn! but nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 77 37.6%
  • BMW

Votes: 60 29.3%
  • McLaren

Votes: 46 22.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 77 37.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 24 11.7%