2013 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting, question is if he means we as in the guys in the pits or we as a team meaning if Alonso said something it´s a decision we as a team made.
I think that's pretty standard. If some gets a damaged front wing, the pit crew gets a new one to be ready for the stop because the only have half a lap of time.
While that is going on the engineers communicate with the driver to judge how bad the situation is. I think we have often seen crew come out with tires and everything after a 1st lap incedent and than get back in again.

Having a fight Despite breaking team orders is one thing
But asking the Driver to stay despite having better pace just cos the other one is saving Fuel.
If RBR/Vettel did wrong then so do Lewis and Merc.
If any one says Lewis made Apology to Nico then so does Vettel's as he too apologies Mark in the Press conference.
But I lost respect to Lewis and Merc and RBR.
But not Vettel?

No i think Rosberg would have been just outside the DRS zone.

If Hamilton did not have a brain fade there in the pits he probably would have challenged for the lead as well.
Or be out of the DRS zone for Vettel.

With that said, Rosberg has driven beautifully so far. Both in Quali and Races.
He´s very very strong.

i respect that you're trying to be fair with your last comment,however i cant deny my gut feeling suggesting Hamilton was underfueled to begin with,i dont wana assume any conspiracy here,but Ross Brawn could bring alot of thumbs up for himself(providing his status with the team) if he gets that Hamilton podium out of the way ASAP.

As for Alonso: Alonso rarely gets it wrong like he did today,but i think this is the beggining of things to come for him,providing Massa is allowed to race him..dude just cant handle pressure as good as others

I don't blame him if i was in his position i will do the same. Why i should back off.
He fought hard and he over took mark. And if Lewis was had the name of hard fighter if he had put a fight then. He doesn't put and i don't think with out knowing of lewis merc would not transmit Rosberg to Stay behind. This is more like Silverstone 2011.but more than that.
I think you see the world through "Vettel coloured glasses".

The thing about it is that Hamilton will look like the good guy for saying that Rosberg should have been on the podium but I doubt he would be saying the same thing if Mercedes allowed ROS to race.
Lewis definitely helped his reputation by showing some remorse. Good bit of PR. But I think there was a genuine tone to his sentiment.

Alonso is the most complete driver on the grid. What about 2012? He had to deliver in pretty much every race with a poor car against the Mclarens and Red Bulls and he was utterly ruthless in his performances.

Alonso is the most complete driver on the grid. What about 2012? He had to deliver in pretty much every race with a poor car against the Mclarens and Red Bulls and he was utterly ruthless in his performances.

I wouldnt call it a poor car! ,but A car that takes the pressure off you, for sure! Nando as good as he is ,is known to get flustered if you corner him ..in a proper way!
That is the only difference between him and Schumacher imo,when it comes to being a complete package!
Michael couldnt be bothered to be flustered..by anyone! (at least not in his first career)

I don't blame him if i was in his position i will do the same. Why i should back off.
He fought hard and he over took mark.

Mark outclassed Vettel in this race. He had a great start and Vettel made a mistake with his early stop for dry tyres, losing the lead. Red Bull then pit Webber earlier than Vettel for most of the pit stops today, which meant that Vettel could have easily jumped him with the undercut, but Webber responded and stayed in the lead. He was told to save fuel and that he would he would be safe but Vettel attacked him. I dont see this as racing against team orders for the best of the sport which is what all the Vettel fans are making it out to be.. this was almost like two boxers having a really close fight and then both are supposedly told to stop fighting. As one walks back to the corner, the other suddenly comes back and hits him at the back of the head. Vettel disobeyed not only the team, but more importantly his agreement between Mark.

Perhaps Webber to Ferrari for 2014, certainly would be interesting.

As for the season, I hope we don't see a lot of this, and more so hope that we see less of Red Bull (more so Vettel) on the Podium.

I want to see Ferrari, Mercedes, McLaren, Force India etc doing well. And where are Sauber and Williams? I know only 2 Grand Prix have finished but this season needs to improve I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%