Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried this mod but I uninstalled. First of all I have no idea why you changed the default camera FOV on some cars (e.g. Mercedes) to a Sega Rally type field of view with the front wheels like two marbles in the middle of the screen 100 metres infront of you.

In a real simulator you use the cut out of the frame of the viewing device at the distance it is in front of you and you create an FOV so that through that frame you would see exactly what you would see sitting in the car.

The steering wheel would not be the size of a credit card infront of you. Arcade games do this.

Also it looks cheesy with all the lens flare and obnoxious bloom effects like a 2007 game. The helmets on the onboard especially, if there is a tiny light falling on them they are like white blobs of overexposed light.

Apart from those your mod is great.

But how can we reduce the cartoon bloom effects?

Last edited:
I also confirm I have the same problem. Is there an update for this situation?
I Can update the Mod no problem, take longer to upload than to change it,,,
People kept asking for different things and I tried to please everyone with this v2.0 ,,
I Honestly thought that I Would have received some feedback from the Guys on RD About the v2.0 But have only had 1 more Review added and a Couple of Comments ,,,
I Really Enjoy getting feedback good or bad but because there is no more interest for this mod I think that there will not be any more updates on Racedepartment,,,
I will just keep the Changes I have already made for myself ,,
Because I have had no feedback I do not know if people are happy with the New 2.0 or not so I have no idea what to change or improve to keep you Guy,s all happy;)
But I will change the Fov back and just upload that Update alone,

HI thanks for update. Can you tell me what is new in this version?
I Changed all the FOV Back to standard I personally thought it was Ok ,,,
I have My Files about 600mb this mod is only 310mb I have loads of Awesome little Mods and things what I have been messing with but I wanted to Get the #1 Most downloaded and Most Rated Mod on RD But this is not really Happening ,,,
At the End of the Day I have seen people Videos on utube where they are using my Audio and someone elses cameras this does not really bother me ,,,
But I am the only person doing the Audio and Have already got the 2014 Audio Perfect to the Video that Mercedes Released but I doubt there will be anymore updates because if I can not achieve the Most ratings and downloads I can not really see the Point ,,,
The game as been out now over 1 Month and I have yet to still play on the Game or online ,,,,
Also On my Mediafire it is Showing over 4000, Downloads an These mods alone but on RD Not even 2000 so something is wrong somewhere with this ,,,:thumbsup:

Look this is one great mode. Starting with cameras, audio and everything else. Some people just don't want to write reviews. Some don't want realism. AI is great. Much better then Codies did it.

This mod is 5+ Also with track updates that are great. I think lot of people enjoy playing game with this mod. I do :) :cool:

Did you try to change physics so you can get breaks lock up? I like pure realism and this mod gave me something that is near. I would like if this mod evolve more

Look this is one great mode. Starting with cameras, audio and everything else. Some people just don't want to write reviews. Some don't want realism. AI is great. Much better then Codies did it.

This mod is 5+ Also with track updates that are great. I think lot of people enjoy playing game with this mod. I do :) :cool:

Did you try to change physics so you can get breaks lock up? I like pure realism and this mod gave me something that is near. I would like if this mod evolve more
I Said in a Comment last week or Something I was working on the Physics I have them feeling Better I think the Breaks but it feels Awesome under locking up ,, You can feel the Disc bite really nice sensation ,,,
I do not know what people will do when 2014 Mods and skins start coming out and I am driving all 2014 Season with awesome audio from the V6Turbo and they are all still using 2013 Audio ,,, I just personally thought that it would not kill people just to Rate the Mod after all the Time I spent making the changes people keep asking for ,,,,
On my Cars on the front Suspension Arms I have the Team logo,s like in Real life no one has done this before I do not think that people realize how time consuming it his just to upload the Mod alone ,, I had to buy and update my Medafire account just to be able to upload and share my work its taking 30 minutes for the 300mb I am not waiting 1Hour to upload the Mod I have for myself as I do not feel my time is being appreciated at all ,,,, :thumbsup:

You know you got our support and you are second at the moment, that's good :thumbsup:
I Mean number#1 Mod on RD Alltime not just 2013 lol,, That was first time I just looked Like I said m8 ,,,,
Me and my youtube subscribers will be the only people driving with 2014 V6Turbo Audio ,,,
Ill just send the link to people in a email ,,,,, :thumbsup:
I Could have spent a week messing around with the Tires ,,
Tires should not really be #1 Mod when they take no time to make just knollage ,,,,
But what do I know I must Rate my own work way Too High ,,,,,,,

Because to me that Lotus GP Audio and Mercedes well come to it theres about 4 Teams where I spent a Week on the Audio and it his off the Rails insane ,,,,
That Lotus is the best Audio I have heard on these F1 Games to date,,,,

I have been working on the 2014 Audio on and off now for 4 Weeks and its also insane how nice it sounds But there is no way I am sharing to ungreatful people ,,,

It takes about 5/10 Seconds to download most mods and even when people download
it when they come back for something else they Could at least Rate the Mod,s they are using it does not matter what you say when you see your work being appreciated it makes you feel great inside ,,,,
I have less than 1% Rating about 0.2% to be exact that is ridiculous it takes one second on the right hand side of the screen just to Rate it you do not have to leave a review if people can not spend 5Seconds to show there appreciation for 100,s of hours of work ,, Then this 2.1 is the last Ultimate RealiZm Mod update ,,,,,,,;)

I Said in a Comment last week or Something I was working on the Physics I have them feeling Better I think the Breaks but it feels Awesome under locking up ,, You can feel the Disc bite really nice sensation ,,,
I do not know what people will do when 2014 Mods and skins start coming out and I am driving all 2014 Season with awesome audio from the V6Turbo and they are all still using 2013 Audio ,,, I just personally thought that it would not kill people just to Rate the Mod after all the Time I spent making the changes people keep asking for ,,,,
On my Cars on the front Suspension Arms I have the Team logo,s like in Real life no one has done this before I do not think that people realize how time consuming it his just to upload the Mod alone ,, I had to buy and update my Medafire account just to be able to upload and share my work its taking 30 minutes for the 300mb I am not waiting 1Hour to upload the Mod I have for myself as I do not feel my time is being appreciated at all ,,,, :thumbsup:

I would lie if I say otherwise but I really want to try modifications you make. So far, and I played this series from 2010, this is truly best mod I tried. I know how much effort is needed to do work like you did. I'm graphic designer and create something can be painful. Is there possibility to try physics and other stuff you created?

I would lie if I say otherwise but I really want to try modifications you make. So far, and I played this series from 2010, this is truly best mod I tried. I know how much effort is needed to do work like you did. I'm graphic designer and create something can be painful. Is there possibility to try physics and other stuff you created?
Its still (WIP) I Had to reinstall F1 2013 Earlier I got banned off Time Trial , I was using it to Change the Camera Angles and Codemasters Banned my Profile for going into TT About 40 Times in one Hour ,,,
I have just reinstalled My Mods Earlier so Might try to Finish the Physics off in next 2/3 Days depending on How I feel ,,,
Still feel ill But I will try to do my best but I still doubt that I will be Updating this Mod I know people appreciate it ,,, But its the People who do not appreciate it that is the Problem,,,

So I think I might see what a Couple of you Guy,s think about it once its finished and then I might Share it to about 25 Members on my YouTube Channel ,,,,:thumbsup:

There always are people who don't appreciate other work. I'm used to it and I don't care about them, Good work will be always remembered ;)
I Am a little stressed at the Minute just trying to get My PC Sorted out,
I bought a GTX780 SuperClocked & A 250GB SSD Samsung 840 series last week and I already had a GTX580 Classified 3GB ,
Which was ok But Could not Live Stream and Play Projects C.A.R.S. ON Ultra settings so it just had to go was a bit Laggy ,,,,
So installed my GTX780 And could not see any Performance from my old card was still getting 50FPS On F1 2013 On Ultra settings which is not too clever not for me anyway,
So I bought a Z87-Pro Motherboard and I just Bought last night ,
16GB Corsair Dominator 1866 OC Memory and Just going to buy a i7-4770K Cpu ,,
And have just being looking at watercooling,,,
Thats why I am a little stressed not sure about the Corsair Route IE/ H100i ,
Or to go down the EK-Cooling Route with Custom res ,,,
But I am going to Buy 1/2 More GTX780 Before Christmas and have Triple Sli,,
But again I am a little stressed out as Nvidia have just brought out a New Nvidia Sli Bridge,
Which is off the Planet insane but you can only get the New SLI-BRIDGE With a Nvidia Batttlebox which are insane amount of money But I need that Bridge I would go as far as saying I would kill for one ,,, :geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:
Nvidia-SLI-bridge-e1369773602148.jpg

Hi mate,

Your mod is super-I love the cockpit cams to no end. However found that the Mercedes cockpit cam is wayyyyy too far back. Is there a way for you to fix that and make it more compareable to the other teams? It has a really bad tunnel effect, that makes tight corners look like fast bends if you know what I mean!?

Again awesome job otherwise!

Has anyone found that the AI actually goes faster with chargingcar's values of "1.3" for Legend difficulty in the ai_track_difficulties.xml files? As far as I was aware the game treats any number higher than 1.0 as 1.0 (aka you can't go higher than 1.0....which makes sense - why code something to be able to go higher than 100%?).

I remember that in 2012 in the track_difficulties table in the database it didn't make a difference if you set a number higher than 1.0...the AI went just as fast. Has this changed? Would be good to see some lap time comparisons between values of "1.3" vs "1.0" in the ai_track_difficulties.xml file for proof of concept

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 270 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 218 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 146 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%