Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This has to be fixed, RaceDep mods or atleast give alternatives. chargingcar, can't you use external links such as mega.co.nz?

Regarding your mod, i've played with HD wheels (absolutely fantastic) and Realism Mod. There seems to be a strange metallic/digital noise if the engine drops down to lower revs, i'll make a short video when later, but you should be able to hear it too. I drive a Torro Rosso at the moment (not sure if the engine sound is different or all the same).
They have banned all external links, So it does not matter witch company you use,
Racedepartment is built around a modding community , And without any mods there is no Racedepartment,
And this is just my opinion that the modder,modders should always be no 1, Weather you have 1 mod uploaded or 101 ,
I can not see what the issue is banning external links , Maybe due to stricter control of the various mods,
But myself would like , Or would have liked a full explanation in a Forum Thread , On RD,
i Myself was really happy how things where before and although the changes do not effect everyone I feel that the most hardcore modder,s are the ones that are effected the most due to these really strict conditions,

My modding was getting better in my opinion and although I still think ML, Is far better than I am and has a lot better understanding regarding numerous things than myself , I felt that the benchmark for mods was at ML,s standards and anything less will not be accepted.

The most upsetting thing about these restrictions regarding my side of things ,Is that I bought a PRO-Mediafire account and because of all the mods and files I have on RD , And the amount of Data I have used I can not downgrade my MF Account,
So basically I am paying good money out to keep my mods on Racedepartment so unless I go down and update over 7GB Of mods 1,1 I have a Pro account I created specifically just for Racedepartment and now is unusable , With single uploads of 20GB!
This is the 1 concern that bothers me the most , :unsure:

So if I actually updated all my work over 7GB of mods I would have to upload files below 300MB And probably would go from 104 uploads to 140 uploads and just does not make any sense in me doing so,
I wanted to try and package some of my mods together properly so would maybe end up back at 85mods ,

Can someone from staff please clarify why the new-RD Rules and restrictions was created,
And if there is going to be any more updates that concern the community,
I would be happy to finish my 2014 mod , But have no plans on doing so unless there is any changes made to RD Uploads,
So please let the community and myself understand now where we stand because I do not want you to change your minds in 2 month when I could have completed the mod and maybe made some updates:thumbsup:

Last edited:
They have banned all external links, So it does not matter witch company you use,
Racedepartment is built around a modding community , And without any mods there is no Racedepartment,
And this is just my opinion that the modder,modders should always be no 1, Weather you have 1 mod uploaded or 101 ,
I can not see what the issue is banning external links , Maybe due to stricter control of the various mods,
But myself would like , Or would have liked a full explanation in a Forum Thread , On RD,
i Myself was really happy how things where before and although the changes do not effect everyone I feel that the most hardcore modder,s are the ones that are effected the most due to these really strict conditions,

My modding was getting better in my opinion and although I still think ML, Is far better than I am and has a lot better understanding regarding numerous things than myself , I felt that the benchmark for mods was at ML,s standards and anything less will not be accepted.

The most upsetting thing about these restrictions regarding my side of things ,Is that I bought a PRO-Mediafire account and because of all the mods and files I have on RD , And the amount of Data I have used I can not downgrade my MF Account,
So basically I am paying good money out to keep my mods on Racedepartment so unless I go down and update over 7GB Of mods 1,1 I have a Pro account I created specifically just for Racedepartment and now is unusable , With single uploads of 20GB!
This is the 1 concern that bothers me the most , :unsure:

Ok right. So I would like to ask how is AI with this Mod?

Do you think it would be good to install "True to Life IA " Mod, which has good critics, along with this Mod?
I am looking for a better IA...Especially to see Safety car, which seems to not appear never

I
i only have used true to life mod yet, and it's good. this one includes some other things too but i never installed it yet cause i wanted to not include anything in my 2014 mod so i still have to try this one

2014 Ultimate RealiZm Mod 3.0
Rework generics , reworked specocc materials chrome , Enhanced 2014 audio all cars :thumbsup:
f1_2013 07-02-2014 06-16-09-33.jpg
f1_2013 07-02-2014 06-16-39-247.png

Awesome! Can you do something similar for 2012?
Yes I suppose so ,
I personally try to make things that realistic , I do not know what other modders actually think of , But I have always wanted to try some new techniques out , But 2013 is not possible due to the mirrored maps , But quite a few years ago well about 10 years ago I used to do professional car paint restoring and waxing it started with friends cars and my own and just grew from there is was not a massive thing but something I enjoyed doing when had the spare time ,
Anyway I understand a lot regarding paint and damage due to wear and tear basically , Even a brand new car after 6 months of just basic washing and waxing , if you buff and wax the paint if you really inspect it closely you will see 1000,s of swirl marks and tiny scratches just from everyday use ,
In all these car games even when you make the 8192 liveries the paint is just constant meaning that the color is the same throughout no matter what ,
But in reality even F1 Cars get the same damage after race in race out the paint in reality should never look like its just been painted ,
In my spare time over the last year or so I keep coming back to the techniques on how to add these effects within the game ,
I added some effects to w1n1x 8192 livery mod , but just to the wheels and looks amazing ,
I have been messing around with it on the main liveries and on the specocc maps as well to see how I could achieve the look I was after ,
It is a really time consuming job and its a massive shame that the 2013 cars in reality will never have the look I personally pride myself on wanting to achieve in my work ,
ML , Also partially confirmed in a PM , That in 2014-15 that the maps will probably still be the same as this years cars as well ,
So now to me codemasters are never heading towards pure reality on the cars due to the way they are going ,
I tried my effects on a 2012 car and only partially reworked some panels , which looked insane but I am also trying to get the lighting as real as possible as well , And have made a small mod where it looks unreal but my mod upto now is 4.5GB and really have not got the time to split it into about 2 million parts and then explain how to repackage it back up ,
But if you look at this picture where I have highlighted it , Have a close look at the black paint and you can see the swirls and scratches that naturally occurs from just basic day to day use and washing the cars no matter if steel , carbon , or aliminium , paint always reacts in the same way ,
be61b148.jpg

I have also been messing around with different shading effects on certain parts I really do not want to disclose at this point but there is so many ways to enhance the game with out stupid graphics mods and things like that , its all about the way the lighting reacts with the parts on the cars and the way the sun glare on different parts of the track shines off the paint ,
But to be honest I am probably boring you and I have been told that I take these things too serious :thumbsup:

This is what I mean about the small differences , There is loads of small tweeks I do that no one never notices , And Like this 2013 ultimate realizm mod 2.1 , I added that many small things I forgot to mention them but anyway no one as noticed ,
But if you look at your Ferrari in 2013 and look at the wheels then compare yours to mine ,
I spent a while trying to figure out the correct lines and shading techniques but now look insane :thumbsup:
f1_2013 07-02-2014 18-21-29-491.jpg

I have also been messing around with different shading effects on certain parts I really do not want to disclose at this point but there is so many ways to enhance the game with out stupid graphics mods and things like that , its all about the way the lighting reacts with the parts on the cars and the way the sun glare on different parts of the track shines off the paint ,
But to be honest I am probably boring you and I have been told that I take these things too serious :thumbsup:
Well its a lot of info which is quite enjoyable to read, and about you being too serious, you never can be too serious. :)

Well its a lot of info which is quite enjoyable to read, and about you being too serious, you never can be too serious. :)
I Have the main generics where comparing online F1 Footage and comparing the game I have the lighting reacting to the generics now over 90% accurate but I am still not happy as I want the carbon to look sticky and I can not add the maps I know will create the effects but the game does not accept them , But I still keep trying different things out to cover all possibilities :thumbsup:

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 278 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 287 38.1%
  • BMW

Votes: 271 35.9%
  • McLaren

Votes: 175 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 283 37.5%
  • Intel

Votes: 94 12.5%