Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
If RD are not that bothered about my personal life or the comments that people infer towards it , then I will not be uploading any more content ,
The person is inferring that I am some kind of looser and have nothing else better to do with my life , and I am some kind of sugar daddy or scrounger , which I find offensive towards myself , if this is acceptable behavior then I will prove people wrong and not make any more uploads again ,
I make mods as an hobby for myself and others that enjoy it , but if this is making people think bad things about me or towards me then its time to move on , I do have better things to be doing than to be coming on here to be insulted!

It's the intertubes, on which anyone anywhere in the world with a connection can write almost anything, and my advice is to not bother about insults or other bad behavior: me, I just ignore it, and keep doing whatever i like to do. Dr. Freud discovered and documented a widely spread mental illness which he called "Psychological Projection" (search for it for a definition of what it is and how to recognize it). There's no point of reacting negatively to such un-warranted aggression, otherwise, you just give them what they unconsciously wanted, and they win. The best way to deal with these types is to ignore them. Make a black list and add their names on it, and tell them not to bother posting any other reply again and if they do, you will alert on them every time..

They're looking for attention: don't give them what they want. Don't let them win whatever their goal is. Don't let them stop you from doing what you like to do. Life is 2 short to waste precious time on these cases. Keep doing what many more others like you 4, m8. In the meantime, here's my current wip project, thanks to your input, your artwork, and generous help! ;)

f1_2013_2014_03_28_20_50_28_067.jpg

f1_2013_2014_03_28_22_45_49_095.png

f1_2013_2014_03_28_22_54_22_709.jpg

Coming up soon 4 all cars in HD near you! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
Thank,s m8 , I think I have got over it now lol ,
Its just annoying that people leave such stupid remarks and comments that has got zero to do with the mod itself ,
I have made some tweaks to the audio and changed the ferrari sounds , that was terrible I think , sounds better now , going to have another mess later and tomorrow then maybe update it , but download it again , has some people might like this one better , some people do but once the update takes effect the l;ast version will be gone again I think m8 :thumbsup:

Yeah everyone know it and says it. IGNORE!!!! IGNORE IGNORE! It is afterall the internet, and everyone has an opinion. I have one to, and that doesn't seem to bother those who dissagree :) - forget about them,and LOVE the comments from everyone else.

I Think this one is as good as it gets in my opinion , I will be keeping this one for personal after playing with the other audio this is best on track for me , let me know if you like it or I will just release H on the case :thumbsup:
Perfect. Haven't been on RD in a while and this is just perfrect. You updated it, I haven't downloade it, but there was an issue with the Lotus, I couldn't hear my engine at all compared to the other drivers. Gotta download this new update to see if that's fixed.

with these 2014 mods, is there been a update to grip and torgue values for the cars. as in Malaysia today they could not go flat out in some corners that in last year they could..

maybe a reduction in grip would suffice.?

so is the update to fix the replay cams still sounding loike old v8s?

otherwise this and lumas mod together utter class. cm should hire you both end of!!! onething is the cars just sound so unerwhelmed when playing, i think i rather hear the old engines. Also there is a few flaws like on the gris you can hear old engines from other cars and in different cams...... Not taking away anything from the work in this..

But not sure the 2014 cars are thrilling to drive (in a video game)

Last edited:
To chargıngcar, ı have a problem, ı am ın career mode wıth ferrarı ın monza and my car redlınes at 305kph even wıth gears set on max, even my teamate struglles on the straıghts, please help me??

Hey, this is a good mod, i like the sound but here is what i think it needs:
-Turbo sound (which u are doing i pressume?)
-When i switch to the 3rd person view, there is still the sound from v10/v12 engine, that needs to be fixed

Thanks and which folders I need to copy only for the Sound and by the way in the preview of your video is no v6 sound in the game replay or did you fix it.
Sorry for the English

is it just me or the v6 sounds not strong enough?.. I don't know.. watching your video I can hear the engine sound well when you play, but when I tried on mine game, the engine sound is not really loud enough. :/ btw. is there anyone ever make this into ingame hud mod?...I really like if thats the speedometer ingame.
_70041912_mmf1sinpolelapv1.jpg

Last edited:
is it just me or the v6 sounds not strong enough?.. I don't know.. watching your video I can hear the engine sound well when you play, but when I tried on mine game, the engine sound is not really loud enough. :/ btw. is there anyone ever make this into ingame hud mod?...I really like if thats the speedometer ingame. View attachment 52826
I think the telemetry mod has that option, and you can make the engine louder in settings/audio somrthing like that

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 459 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 303 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 178 27.1%
Back