Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
True. 2 people isn't enough even though I would help you with all things. Don't care about Luna. He refused to let my sauber into his mod just because I sincerely said that his car is pretty bad compared to mine but oh well. I still haven't tried your mclaren physics melbourne mod but I will surely give it a go tomorrow :thumbsup:
thanks m8 I would have finished the physics and let Luna just have them for his mod made no difference to me who uploaded them , as long as they was getting used and appreciated , but after he never replied and you just told me that it does not really matter ,
I explained to him that he could add it to his mod because I do not really like corrupting my games with the database hack , but each to there own I suppose maybe one day I might finish it if you guy,s like it :thumbsup:

are you going to update the sounds again??
The sounds I will doing a slight update but to be honest was hoping for more feedback from you guy,s to more adjustments but have not really had that many , everyone seemed quite pleased but have some updates :thumbsup:

The sounds I will doing a slight update but to be honest was hoping for more feedback from you guy,s to more adjustments but have not really had that many , everyone seemed quite pleased but have some updates :thumbsup:
don't get me wrong, the sound is great:thumbsup: but don't you think it shoud be a bit more silent as in reality is is quite silent, hope u get what i'm saying

don't get me wrong, the sound is great:thumbsup: but don't you think it shoud be a bit more silent as in reality is is quite silent, hope u get what i'm saying
have you been to a F1 race m8 , in reality its far from silent the onboard cameras as software that makes the db of the audio really low and smooth or it would shatter the drivers :thumbsup:

Hi Guy,s
I received a comment last night in the reviews to this mod , I reported the guy to RD and asked for the comment to be removed before I leave a reply , because I felt that he was offending towards me ,
The comment had not been removed so have just replied , I doubt now very much there will be any more updates again for this mod I had a big one ready for this weekend but can not be bothered now to be honest with you :cautious::(:cry:

Hi Guy,s
I received a comment last night in the reviews to this mod , I reported the guy to RD and asked for the comment to be removed before I leave a reply , because I felt that he was offending towards me ,
The comment had not been removed so have just replied , I doubt now very much there will be any more updates again for this mod I had a big one ready for this weekend but can not be bothered now to be honest with you :cautious::(:cry:
Oh god, here we go again -.-

Oh god, here we go again -.-
Like I say m8 , its just an hobby to me , so makes no difference if I share or not , but after reporting someone who was really offending towards me and then not have the comment removed just says it all ,
The rating they can leave just the rude remarks about me and my personal life I do not like people assuming about ,
Just checked his profile and he is 47 lol , so just must be jealous or something have no clue what he is implying at all!

Like I say m8 , its just an hobby to me , so makes no difference if I share or not , but after reporting someone who was really offending towards me and then not have the comment removed just says it all ,
The rating they can leave just the rude remarks about me and my personal life I do not like people assuming about ,
Just checked is profile and he is 47 lol , so just must be jealous or something have no clue what he is implying at all!
I saw the rating, yes, he might be jealous. I understand that how you feel right now m8, after he insulted YOU through that rating ;)

I saw the rating, yes, he might be jealous. I understand that how you feel right now m8, after he insulted YOU through that rating ;)
could not care less about the rating its the comments that have not been removed after reporting him , reviews should be about the mod and nothing else ,
the review should not be implying anything about me and my personal life at all! as that has nothing to do with not 1 person on this site apart from me!!!

I could not care less if I got 50 1 star ratings and the reviews was about the mod and people thought it was :poop:,
People should never be implying anything about you or your personal life as this as got nothing to do with anyone else at all , the guy was offending towards me and implying things about my life for everyone else to see ,
why not just send me a PM with those comments ?
its RD who I am annoyed by for not removing it after I had reported the person and not you guy,s send me a a pm message over the weekend sunday afternoon and I will give you the update , but I am not uploading any more mods to this site until that comment gets removed , the rating they can leave!
that person does not deserve to be apart of this community and should be banned!

I could not care less if I got 50 1 star ratings and the reviews was about the mod and people thought it was :poop:,
People should never be implying anything about you or your personal life as this as got nothing to do with anyone else at all , the guy was offending towards me and implying things about my life for everyone else to see ,
why not just send me a PM with those comments ?
its RD who I am annoyed by for not removing it after I had reported the person and not you guy,s send me a a pm message over the weekend sunday afternoon and I will give you the update , but I am not uploading any more mods to this site until that comment gets removed , the rating they can leave!
that person does not deserve to be apart of this community and should be banned!

Your anger ıs justıfıed, but please do not make us all suffer because of thıs stupıd person, we love your mods so please release the update

Your anger ıs justıfıed, but please do not make us all suffer because of thıs stupıd person, we love your mods so please release the update
If RD are not that bothered about my personal life or the comments that people infer towards it , then I will not be uploading any more content ,
The person is inferring that I am some kind of looser and have nothing else better to do with my life , and I am some kind of sugar daddy or scrounger , which I find offensive towards myself , if this is acceptable behavior then I will prove people wrong and not make any more uploads again ,
I make mods as an hobby for myself and others that enjoy it , but if this is making people think bad things about me or towards me then its time to move on , I do have better things to be doing than to be coming on here to be insulted!

If RD are not that bothered about my personal life or the comments that people infer towards it , then I will not be uploading any more content ,
The person is inferring that I am some kind of looser and have nothing else better to do with my life , and I am some kind of sugar daddy or scrounger , which I find offensive towards myself , if this is acceptable behavior then I will prove people wrong and not make any more uploads again ,
I make mods as an hobby for myself and others that enjoy it , but if this is making people think bad things about me or towards me then its time to move on , I do have better things to be doing than to be coming on here to be insulted!

M8...You have got to really ignore these people and just don't reply to their comments. The more you reply the more they have your attention!...Easy solution...don't give it to 'em!

Anyway, to my actual point...
I have been very, very happy with the work you did on the 2014 files m8, very impressed!.
And, to be quite honest, I am not sure there is much more you can do to improve the sounds.
Done a few races now (100%) and I have really enjoyed them, however the fuel saving has been tricky!, but that's what it's all about I guess!.

This work m8 is some, if not the best work I have seen produced for this title, there's no other words but...F!*king Awesome!!!

M8...You have got to really ignore these people and just don't reply to their comments. The more you reply the more they have your attention!...Easy solution...don't give it to 'em!

I have been very, very happy with the work you did on the 2014 files m8, very impressed!.
And, to be quite honest, I am not sure there is much more you can do to improve the sounds.
Done a few races now (100%) and I have really enjoyed them, however the fuel saving has been tricky!, but that's what it's all about I guess!.

This work m8 is some, if not the best work I have seen produced for this title, there's no other words but...F!*king Awesome!!!
Thank,s m8 , I think I have got over it now lol ,
Its just annoying that people leave such stupid remarks and comments that has got zero to do with the mod itself ,
I have made some tweaks to the audio and changed the ferrari sounds , that was terrible I think , sounds better now , going to have another mess later and tomorrow then maybe update it , but download it again , has some people might like this one better , some people do but once the update takes effect the l;ast version will be gone again I think m8 :thumbsup:

I think

I think I am engaged now m8 :whistling:
GRAB_009.JPG
GRAB_011.JPG

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%