2014-15 FIA Formula E Championship

What the hell was Prost playing at on the final corner? Shocking.

Looks like our Sam has managed to be promoted to 3rd for some reason?????

Last edited:
Danger on the racetrack?
maldonado-getty-630.jpg

Bitch Please
nico2.jpg

I just finished watching the replay and it was pretty all right. They need to drop the dumb background techno music. Racing was pretty good for a circuit dotted with freaking chicanes. The car change was..... different. Originally, I thought it was a stupid idea but it was done rather well. I would also like to know what the hell was going through Prost's mind when he swerved like that.

it was a good race though, and I look forward to Malaysia

I quite liked the music, I thought it was suitable for a series that is our first step to real-life F-Zero/Wipeout. The Safety Car music sounded very much like a song from Wipeout 1.

What I didn't like was the podium anthems - what the hell? They only played the intro to the Brazilian anthem (it faded out just at the part where the singing starts), and then only half the melody of the German anthem (it faded out right in the middle of the verse).

I am surprised there was no talk of any penalty or even a warning for Prost. He did seem to turn across very early. I hope it was a genuine mistake, or else it was just plain dirty & dangerous.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%