2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

Cheers
image.jpg

Come on, Brazil was very naive in the first 30 mins, why trying to play so offensive. Their defence is realy bad without Silva it got all ripped apart. And the key was the high presure of the Germans on the midfield and Defence wich forced the poor brazil defenders in several big mistakes.

Against Argies or Dutch will be completely different game with their much more defensive tactics. Germany will win the cup though just a complete team it is.:)

4ZKHqVh.jpg

Well, tomorrow. I hope 'we' have De Jong back to take control of Messi. Then because of a brilliant Robben and Depay we will win 2-0 from Argentina with both goals made in the last quarter.

And well, the final... I hope 'our' boys can kill the pain from 1974.. We all know that Argentina bought their world cup in 1978, and the Dutch team were just brutal and bad in 2010...

Records broken yesterday (Copied from Wikipedia)

The match was a record 13th time Germany (including West Germany) reached the last four, and the 12th semi-final they played (Germany reached the 1974 final after coming through a second group stage).[25] It was the first time the two teams meeting held together a total of 8 World Cup trophies at the start of the game, as the previous record was their previous encounter in the 2002 final, with a total of 7 trophies. The final result meant that Germany had reached the top 3 four straight tournaments.

In addition, multiple scoring records were broken during the game:

• Miroslav Klose broke the record for the most goals scored at the finals with 16, overtaking Brazil's Ronaldo total of 15.[26]
  • It was the first time five goals were scored in a 29-minute period of play at a FIFA World Cup.[6]
  • It was the fastest four goals scored in World Cup history as Germany scored four in the span of six minutes (from 23 to 29).[25]
  • It was Brazil's worst ever home defeat,[27] as well as the worst defeat ever for a host nation in the World Cup.
  • Brazil had never before allowed seven goals playing at home although they once conceded eight goals in a 4–8 friendly defeat to Yugoslavia on 3 June 1934.[25]
  • It tied Brazil's worst ever defeat, a 0–6 loss to Uruguay in 1920.[6]
  • Germany became the all-time goal scoring leader by national team at the World Cup finals, reaching a total of 223 at the end of the game and passing Brazil's total of 221.[6]
  • Germany tied the record for most goals scored against the host nation of the World Cup, with Austria defeating Switzerland 7–5 in 1954; the next highest was Brazil, who won 5–2 against hosts Sweden in 1958.[25]
  • The defeat broke Brazil's 62-match home unbeaten streak in competitive matches dating back to its 1–3 loss to Peru in the 1975 Copa América.[4][5]
  • It was the worst World Cup semi-final defeat suffered by any national team.[6]
  • It was the first time since 1938 that Brazil have lost a World Cup semi-final, as they had progressed in their previous six.[25]
  • It was the first time that Brazil had conceded five or more World Cup goals since 1938.[25]
  • It was Germany's highest half-time lead in a World Cup match, with their previous best being 4–0 against Saudi Arabia in 2002 (their greatest win, 8–0),[25] as only two teams have previously trailed by five goals at half-time: Zaire (vs. Yugoslavia in 1974) and Haiti (vs. Poland in 1974).[28]
  • No other team has ever scored seven goals in the semi-finals of the World Cup.[6]
  • Thomas Müller scored Germany's 2,000th goal in the history of their national team.[28]
  • Müller became the third player in history to score five or more goals in two different World Cups (after Cubillas and Klose).[25]
  • Toni Kroos' first-half double was the fastest pair of goals scored in World Cup history, as he scored twice in just 69 seconds.[6]

Jokes time:
  • Ι am going to the supermarket, it is a 6 minute or 4 Germany's goals walk.
  • Does any Brazilian want one?
    BsDYBIaIAAAsera.jpg
  • (Before Brazil's goal) James Bond 0 Brazil Germany
  • In Germany's dressing room: ''Did I score the 4th or the 5th?''
  • Brazil cound say: ''Whoever scores the last goal wins!''
  • PSG's owner looking for David Luiz's receipt.
    BsDOlC0CAAA1OHT.jpg
  • This is what happens when 3/4 of your defenders have too much hair on their heads.

I have actually enjoying watching/listing to Brazil's national anthem,I been turning up the TV volume for it,so much passion. Even the ball boys sing it, hopefully they will do it again on Saturday and get some pride back.

cant believe it till now .Awesome but feel sorry withb Brasil because we know how it is to loose Semifinal at home . Brasil will be back next WC for sure.
My dream is NL vs Germany and the better should win .I am heading for vacation in Texel my all-time favourite Holiday location.

By the way what is Willem -Alexander doing (He is half german )

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%