2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad::mad::mad::mad: Had two PC-freezes in R2, cost me 23 seconds in total, would've been a heck of a fight for 1st place on server 2, instead I ended up 6th...
Freakingly annoyed after getting from 13th to 1st on one lap, it also ruined all of my dreams of Server 1.
Good thing there are 2 weeks to next race...:mad::mad::mad:

Server 2:

Race 1 a great one.
Lot of fights with @Andy Vandevelde
He was faster in the last part of the race but i could defend my place.

Race 2 was not so fun for me.
After one lap when i try to pass Genci Estebanez at the straight he was pushing me almost of track.
Totally not necessary.

I lost my car and broke it.
Why I am always in trouble?

Qualifying totally killed me in race 1, got up to 5th very fast but could not catch the front 4's draft at all :/

Race 2, had horrific FPS issues into turn 1 for the first half of the race until I got through the field enough that it stopped, enjoyed battling on the most part, feel like I should of won the 2nd race, maybe that is a situation where a cooler, more mature head would of prevailed.

Looking foreward to Curitiba, back to a track I know atleast, although this track slots in quite high on my favourates list :)

Had absolutely amazing scraps in server 2 with alot of the racers! First race was good, managed to finish in 8th after qualifying 9th. It was so much fun trying to hold my positions. Incredibly everyone finished the race on the lead lap.
I had a disastrous race 2 taken out on the first turn on lap 1. Maybe i was too cautious. I dont really know. But I drove as hard as I could to catch up with the Top 10 from dead last. The last 5-6 laps were absolutely nail-biting with close wheel to wheel action with 4 cars!!. In the end I could not breach the top 10 even though I was as high as 9th at one stage. Finished 12th. Thanks everybody for the enjoyable race!!

Great race on server 2 race 1 :

@Franklin Stegink OMG what an outstanding race with u , lots position switch and Most off all Fair racing , damn can't sum up how many we swap for the lead. sorry for the bump on last lap , had to try a lot to pass u.

Splendid overtakes on race 2 :

Pack was very fair to race , some where a litlle pushing to the side butt no harm.
Managed to ghet to P1 after 6 laps , unfortunute @Ole Marius Myrvold what happend sudenly u where gone and later on in race at P2 again ????

Thx all for these great races , next round same fun again :)

Server 2:
Wow race 1 i thought the practice started 20:30 but forget it was the same time 19:30 CET lol. So no practice and no FFB the wheel was like 200 kg, but manged 12 place.
Race 2
FFB was back and i was mutch faster and took a 2 place yeesss. Good race everybody

soooooo happy with my race today qualy P3 so was hoping for a podium didn't expect to get my first win in RDTCC great battles with @Oscar Hardwick Andrew Waring @Remco de Wildt cant believe I held on for the win

race 2 a bit messy was going good until I got took out twice but hey ho that races and I must say sorry to @Björn for the contact I was braking at the same point through the whole race I don't know what happened maybe cos I was in someone else's draft not sure but really sorry mate

]@Ole Marius Myrvold[/USER] what happend sudenly u where gone and later on in race at P2 again ????

Ye, my PC froze, GPU restarted itself, so I disappeared and reappeared after 10 seconds, down in 8th.

Worked my way back to 2nd again, only for the same to happen on the second to last lap, now loosing 13 seconds, and falling to 6th.

This used to happen on rFactor, and not on GSC before the new update :/

Well that was certainly just a bit exciting to commentate on :p

Big congrats to Craig and Charles, super drives for the wins :D Also apologies if I missed anything during the broadcast, doing it on my own made it harder to catch everything that was going on, did the best I could to cover as much as possbile :)

Not my favourite track by a long shot.....but I did have a lot of fun in both races.:)

Race 1= Hard work even off the lights, having to dodge a stalled car.!! Dropped a few places and couldn't really progress after that, but had some decent racing with @praxtonio :thumbsup:

Race 2 = A little more frantic as reverse grids seem to be!!!:whistling: After dodging cars spinning, smoke and dust. I settled into some hard consistent laps/battles, most noticeable was with @Tero Dahlberg :thumbsup:
'Til next time!?

Q: Like always, I can't follow on my previous laps and mess up.

R1: Average. No pace at the end.

R2: This race started like most do: Either you brake early and get taken out, or you brake later to avoid getting taken out but take out someone else.

Thus I ended up in a lot of back and forth situations where I either got pushed, pushed someone else or had to avoid getting into someone else's push-and-shove fight. Once again, it got me riled up since several times people were trying to push you around a corner. How can you stay composed&fair if it's like this in the reverse race?

Ultimatively, it ended up with me and Mikey again. I trusted(or wanted to belive) in him not to do a Senna outbrake and didn't fully cover the inside, but stayed closer to the left side.

*facepalms himself*

Once again, I shouldn't have even given a millimeter. Why am I that dumb to give them hope that it's gonna work out? Like that gap is really gonna stay open until they arrive... and it it stays open, I am just gonna be pushed out of the way.

First I am too nice, then I am an arse. It's never right.

I had more fun than I anticipated on server 1 tonight. In the first race I had a fierce fight with Mr. Klein and Mr. Adrian to avoid finishing last. On the second to last lap there was contact (I braked a bit late and the room I was headed for was closed before I arrived), and I finished last.

That gave me pole position for race 2, which I took full advantage of on the first lap :) I was defending all the way through the second race, and got knocked a few times, but in the end I finished 19th (I think?) and took way more points than I anticipated too.

And damn, that red Toyota looks good at the front of the field :D

Race 1 Was a real joy battleling all the way :) clean fair and hard :)
Race 2 Went well climbed up to 10 th i think when disaster struck. Have to apoligize to Mr Klein my bad i misjudged your brakepoint for the hairpin. Rearended him and sending both him and me off the track .. so sry :(

First off huge congrats to Craig and Charles!! Goes to show smart consistent driving pays off :)

Secondly, why is it the most aggressive drivers that always call each other out? You are as bad as each other..

Thirdly, why do people battle people on the same pace in the first 10 minutes of Race 1?? You lose so much time its stupid, I just sit there like what are you doing?? Bye bye leaders :/

Q: I actually put in a really good lap without a draft, which I think would have won me the practice session beforehand, and optimally I could have gotten a 12.7xx without draft, so I thought I was one of the quickest drivers on track, if not the quickest. But a lack of draft put me 11th :O And the one lap i got in the draft I failed :(

R1: Awesome start before I got pushed wide in turn 1 for no reason which lost me the positions I gained. Then I sat behind a battle in the opening laps in which we lost so much time, then I joined in hoping I could run away. My driving towards Kumar particularly was poor so sorry for that. Eventually I made a mistake and ran wide, lost a few seconds and positions, but regained them all back eventually. Last few laps we were catching Mike so quickly, probably the leaders as well, what could have been :(

R2: Another good start and a perfect few laps had put me ahead of everyone I thought may be quicker than me. Then buggy physics 1 happened, sent me wide into Oscar, we both lose loads of positions. But still within a fighting shout of a podium if it all went well.
But no track bug 2 sent Oscar spinning into me, I rolled and was miles behind. Ended up 17th, which may actually be my highest Race 2 finish :/

Server 2:

Race 1 a great one.
Lot of fights with @Andy Vandevelde
He was faster in the last part of the race but i could defend my place.

Race 2 was not so fun for me.
After one lap when i try to pass Genci Estebanez at the straight he was pushing me almost of track.
Totally not necessary.

I lost my car and broke it.
Why I am always in trouble?

Hi @Franklin Stegink don't know now what I really did, but you can be sure that I didn´t want to take you out of the race.That's not my racing style. I just felt a hit in my rear. I remember you were too close and any direction change or sudden break could lead to a bad end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 47 32.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 24 16.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 7.0%