2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it isn't out yet and we can't buy it for a month then how can us that decided not to use steam earlier this year join in?

On the other points, I think at least some club races should be run first to fully test it out in the environment in which a league would run.

Personally I like the idea of running the new game as it looks like it brings more realism towards how you drive (speculative), I'm all up for that as it will level the field out quite a bit.

Still, if it's not available to all and tested then .....?

I'm excited to have AMS soon, but I think the league should be finished with GSCE. Unless it is perfect out of the box it seems risky, plus there may be one or two people that will not get it free, and some may not be able to practice during the week or on that week of the switch. Unfortunately there have already been some little issues with this series, so to switch platforms seems unwise in my view. So while I am very much looking forward to AMS I would definitely prefer staying with gsce for the remainder of the league.

so GSCE it is !!! ... and i was wondering will there be a live broadcast for this season as well ?? if so i just wish it is on youtube and not twitch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back