2018 RD Touring Car Championship (R3E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this race will have to be the one i have the least practice towards...i have my sis and her kids coming to stay in an hour and my son from friday. will be dropping him off home then getting back to my pc just in time for quali !! wish me luck !! not ideal at all

well this race will have to be the one i have the least practice towards...i have my sis and her kids coming to stay in an hour and my son from friday. will be dropping him off home then getting back to my pc just in time for quali !! wish me luck !! not ideal at all
Excuses, excuses... :rolleyes:

I just say I'm rubbish and have done with it. :D

There is a slight possibility that my Mercedes will be going more sideways than straight this race. I will leave home tomorrow to watch Rally Sweden live on location the entire weekend, so I might be a tad inspired by the "wrong" car sport :D

Hi guys,
My girlfriend and I will be moving house very soon therefore my PC has now been packed away, I will also be without internet a for a few weeks due to the move. Could you please move me to the reserves.
Thanks and looking forward to racing again soon!

• Deleted member 387850

Are you guys ready to turn right on Indy tomorrow?

Surprised myself by starting to really enjoy this track! When the calendar was announced Indy was the one round that I thought “meh”. Having rarely driven it my perception of it was “half an oval with a flat, characterless infield”. But it’s got something. I don’t know what it is, but turning a decent lap here is quite satisfying. Looking forward to the race now!

I destroy another race :(. I thing is something wrong with my game.Can someone he'll explain to me why every car overtakes me on the straight even when i use only 7 liters of fuel , and my wings down to 5 ?? And I have one more problem with this game. My left front tires have a 110 degrees Celsius after two laps. I setup my stering lock to 10 and toe -0.9/1.0 and I still have the same problem.Thx for tonight two laps show nad see you soon.Good night

I think this will be the last league I enter. I've been taken out near the start of every race so far, leaving me with nothing to do but lap alone once again, waiting for the inevitable DNFs just to score some points. It just feels like a waste of my Sunday evenings, to be perfectly honest. I'll see out the season, but then I think I'll stick to club racing. :thumbsdown:

Can someone he'll explain to me why every car overtakes me on the straight even when i use only 7 liters of fuel , and my wings down to 5 ??
Why would you only have 7 litres of fuel? You quit quite early on so never would have finished or placed well with a fuel stop. That aside, check your throttle input. I had issues with spiking recently that caused a similar problem. If it's not that, remember that these cars slip steam like crazy and have DRS.

Guys you can find the re-live stream here already: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/230413754?t=00h20m52s

Thanks @Joseph Wright and @Paul Glover for your great camerawork and commentary! :inlove:

oh-stop-you-make-me-blush-9gag-s-your-best-6181799.png

• Deleted member 387850

That was a tough race! I struggled to put together a lap in quali so started P19, then once the race started I couldn't find a rhythm with a full tank of fuel. Unfortunately I got turned around a few laps in and had to find reverse to get back on track, dropping me to P24. Once the pressure was off and I had nothing to lose I managed to string together some consistent laps and made up a few places before the pitstops, and then a fast stop saw me gain a few more places. I then had fun chasing down @Blauweke before eventually catching @Magnus Stjerneby after he made a mistake. We had a great battle for many laps! I was running a bit more wing and a shorter ratio so I seemed to have an advantage in the infield, but Magnus seemed to get a better exit out of the last turn so even with DRS I couldn't find a way past. In the end I think Magnus made a slight mistake on the last turn which compromised his speed onto the straight and I finally got through. Finished up P13 which wasn't bad considering the poor start to the race!

Congrats once again to @Tim O'Glock, @PresidentSmug and @Anders Myhre! Looking forward to watching the stream back this evening!

This insane streak 4/4 races i have messed up my race. This time i forgot to change final gear for the race and i asked for how many laps the race was.So i took out some fuel and ended up to that i had to pit one moore time last lap. My spinn in to the wall was because that i got disturbed by my my gest at home.

• Deleted member 387850

So i took out some fuel and ended up to that i had to pit one moore time last lap. My spinn in to the wall was because that i got disturbed by my my gest at home.

I was wondering what happened you! Sorry to hear that, I was expecting you to fight back once you had DRS but then you disappeared so I wasn't sure what happened! Next two races just stick 118 litres in and be done with it ;)

This insane streak 4/4 races i have messed up my race. This time i forgot to change final gear for the race and i asked for how many laps the race was.So i took out some fuel and ended up to that i had to pit one moore time last lap. My spinn in to the wall was because that i got disturbed by my my gest at home.
Same here, not a single race yet, which would've gone according to plan:notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%