2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Biker. I managed to investigate your pictures done with paint.net compared to the 2018 M1. A few details you can correct if you don't mind. I just want your livery to be the best ever done, I hope you appreciate this is just to help you not to tell you that you're livery is bad. The comparisons are the following:

VaselzGr you can give an opinion too :) Thank you for the suits ;)
The Japanese logo is exclusive to Rossi and on his Number dds

Hello Biker. I managed to investigate your pictures done with paint.net compared to the 2018 M1. A few details you can correct if you don't mind. I just want your livery to be the best ever done, I hope you appreciate this is just to help you not to tell you that you're livery is bad. The comparisons are the following:

VaselzGr you can give an opinion too :) Thank you for the suits ;)
Also some of these changes are impossible because they are due to the fairing being different

I Need to say one question! if remix two different files. e.g data file x2, first data file e.g from mod xrealmod and second file from the 2018 mod.. they will bug the game? cuz i need to install the xrealmod too!

I Need to say one question! if remix two different files. e.g data file x2, first data file e.g from mod xrealmod and second file from the 2018 mod.. they will bug the game? cuz i need to install the xrealmod too!

You need to know what files from the Xreal Mod are the ones that the author modified, repack them and creat a new mixfile . Anyways....the best real mod is physics fine tunning mod

Trying to put some humor into your work and waiting I'm here with a cup of coffee refreshing my page hoping the bike is uploaded :) I wanted to congratulate you not only for the bike which I think it will be awesome , I also wanted to congratulate you for your 2018 mod update and Vaselz too for the suits.

Cup of coffee @Pazuzu ?

Me 2 ;)

RDCup.jpg

Almost. The line's go down in a triangle shape up to the "M" of movistar logo and look a lot darker like the front lines. Check it out and tell me if you can do it this way :) (second picture is the original 2018 M1) Here's a picture:

Attachments

• MYMm_2018_YZR-M1_46_08 (1).jpg
    MYMm_2018_YZR-M1_46_08 (1).jpg
    756.7 KB · Views: 187

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 1 12.5%