2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 161
The suits its Done for 50%.. Biker if you can cuz i cant! paint the lines.. grey colour and little bit white. that was it.. white.. but paint a littlebit grey on the lines! you know... Edit: OH MY GOD I DELETED THE SUIT OF VINALES AND HE DONT SAVED.. F*****

Attachments

• SUIT_802_D.jpg
    SUIT_802_D.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 160
The suits its Done for 50%.. Biker if you can cuz i cant! paint the lines.. grey colour and little bit white. that was it.. white.. but paint a littlebit grey on the lines! you know...

Attachments

• SUIT_803_D.jpg
    SUIT_803_D.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 152
  • SUIT_802_D.jpg
    SUIT_802_D.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 191
what final? final version of mod? if you mean the mod no... they need many updates.. and.. if you mean my post cuz i said x2 times.. yes is the final vers..!

VaselzGr, they are amazing. They look perfect in the game! Now just waiting for bikers liveries!! tic toc tic toc tic toc

Last edited:
Hello Biker. I managed to investigate your pictures done with paint.net compared to the 2018 M1. A few details you can correct if you don't mind. I just want your livery to be the best ever done, I hope you appreciate this is just to help you not to tell you that you're livery is bad. The comparisons are the following:

VaselzGr you can give an opinion too :) Thank you for the suits ;)

Attachments

• comparison 1.jpg
    comparison 1.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 162
  • comparison 2.jpg
    comparison 2.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 166
  • comparison 3.jpg
    comparison 3.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Hello Biker. I managed to investigate your pictures done with paint.net compared to the 2018 M1. A few details you can correct if you don't mind. I just want your livery to be the best ever done, I hope you appreciate this is just to help you not to tell you that you're livery is bad. The comparisons are the following:

VaselzGr you can give an opinion too :) Thank you for the suits ;)
man you need many details.. its not real the game..! and that you posted (in the fairing the block) in just in the game! play as it is! if you need aq big different on the bike. ok. but not that ''stupid'' mini detail.. he does not seem

Attachments

• comparison 1.jpg
    comparison 1.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 160
man you need many details.. its not real the game..! and that you posted (in the fairing the block) in just in the game! play as it is! if you need aq big different on the bike. ok. but not that ''stupid'' mini detail.. he does not seem

He told me he would do it. So good.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • At a friends house