2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
So it will be ready in little time? (just asking, not pretending to force it you to do it)
pramac.jpg

Test it :p (and check the S leon cupra logo on the front part of ducati ) :p :thumbsup: thumbs up for you! I Will recomend your mods to everyone here

I'm trying to do something but I think textures have changed since the game was launched. Yamaha eneos part in red. Just to have in case to where they changed track.

Attachments

• motogp-malaysian-gp-2017-maverick-vinales-yamaha-factory-racing.jpg
    motogp-malaysian-gp-2017-maverick-vinales-yamaha-factory-racing.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 208
he didnt mention anything about facebook, but you said it yourself, so i assume you ARE the man that he block

Ok. If you say so. I'm not going to enter into conflictive topics or conversations. I'm here to download mods, and enjoy them, not to waiste my time.

BIKER7202 , do you think some optical ilusion wings could be added to yamaha of rossi and viñales?
No I don’t think so, they aren’t over the fairing like the Ducati ones. Also I don’t like the optical illusion ones, they look good like they are meant to but I find them pointless as in Qatar they didn’t have wings so it’s not like the bike must have wings and there’s also not a lack of pictures without wings due to them not being used at Qatar.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%