Misc 2021 Season Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo que dije en la reseña:

- Está muy bien el mod, solo veo algo mal en mi opinión; Serían los números o dorsales, (se que es mucho trabajo) se podría haber dejado al menos los números de MyTeam u originales.

Me refería a los números de los pilotos en el coche, que al hacer un personaje no puedo ver mis números como por ejemplo el 14 en algunos equipos, básicamente me aparece el coche sin número. (imágenes 1, 2, 3, 4)
También se podría poner los números base del juego a los que tienen el chassis fom.

Aun así, gran mod, espero que se entienda ahora.

Gracias.

1-

1615901526025.png

2-
1615901760736.png

3-
1615901808599.png

4-
1615901826443.png

1615901927884.png

The mod is fantastic, playing the game in Italian I can't change the names, but I don't mind that. I noted a bug in the RedBull car, while using Tv Pod camera, there's a yellow line near the head of the driver. Is this a common bug?

The mod is fantastic, playing the game in Italian I can't change the names, but I don't mind that. I noted a bug in the RedBull car, while using Tv Pod camera, there's a yellow line near the head of the driver. Is this a common bug?
I guess it has to do with your camera settings, modify them only for the redbull and should be okay. But it's strange because the chassis has not been changed...

I guess it has to do with your camera settings, modify them only for the redbull and should be okay. But it's strange because the chassis has not been changed...
This happened while doing a benchmark test in monaco with heavy rain, this line changed form during the race, but I think in benchmark mode, the game uses the default camera, so I suppose that there was an occasional bug, and if this will repeat, I don't care about that. I have a curiosity. Why is impossible to have a red halo for the C41? Can you be more accurate about that?

That said, great work, congratulations!

Last edited:
This happened while doing a benchmark test in monaco with heavy rain, this line changed form during the race, but I think in benchmark mode, the game uses the default camera, so I suppose that there was an occasional bug, and if this will repeat, I don't care about that. I have a curiosity. Why is impossible to have a red halo for the C41? Can you be more accurate about that?

That said, great work, congratulations!
Because the area for the halo in the paint is so small that if you paint it in red it would paint other parts of the car in red as well.
f1-2020-directx-12-24-02-min-png.448611

Last edited:
the best
It's just, this issue gets written over and over and over again. And answered over and over and over again, while all information were always available at the main page of the mod.

but from that you can be nice to the people as they ask you 1000times or more. its the kind that makes a person not his sound. there are new members every day and sometime they are to lazy to read the instructions or didnt understand like me for example.

but staying calm and friendly is the best way especially when you are a publisher for such great stuff. but that gets you not in a god mode. thats only possible in black&White.

Sorry, but for the audio of the past F2 drivers in F1, could you not use the audio of the F2? I don't know if it's possible, but even if he changed the commentator's voice it wouldn't bother me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 7 12.3%