Misc 2021 Season Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some parts of the RedBull and others' car and suits look blurry, for me it isn't a problem, but it's a bit annoying. I'll try to reinstall the mod later. My graphic card is an Nvida GeForce MX330.

Last edited:
Приветствую! Этот мод содержит все элементы: я имею ввиду названия команд, обновление машин и так далее? Если да, то почему-то не устанавливается этот мод никак. Объясните, пожалуйста)

Excuse me!
This mod contains all the elements: I mean team names, vehicle updates, and so on? If so, then for some reason this mod is not installed in any way. Can you explain please)

Hello Xurda
I have a question about the McLaren livery. On the real MCL35M there is a blue stripe (pictures).
Screenshot_20210319-171802.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-171956.jpg

Is it possible to color it blue in your mod on a McLaren template or is it impossible (like red Halo on Alfa)?

The installation is just two simple steps, I don't think a video is needed for that...

I disagree, I've followed your simple steps to the T and the only way I could get anything to work was copy and pasting the livery into the active folder(liveries are the only thing working. Copy and paste to directory hasn't worked. A few people seem to be having trouble and I kind of wonder if there is something I am missing...I understand you are probably busy and making a video is your prerogative. I just want to enjoy this mod but I can't. The only thing I can maybe see I'm doing wrong is overrwriting the base files when I copy and paste....but isn't that kind of the point of a mod?

I disagree, I've followed your simple steps to the T and the only way I could get anything to work was copy and pasting the livery into the active folder(liveries are the only thing working. Copy and paste to directory hasn't worked. A few people seem to be having trouble and I kind of wonder if there is something I am missing...I understand you are probably busy and making a video is your prerogative. I just want to enjoy this mod but I can't. The only thing I can maybe see I'm doing wrong is overrwriting the base files when I copy and paste....but isn't that kind of the point of a mod?
With this steps it should 100% work, if not, you might have another problem:
  1. Verify game files via Steam in order to remove previously installed mods
  2. Install Modular Mods
  3. Install my mod. (paste to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020 or wherever you have yur F1 2020 installed)

Last edited:
With this steps it should 100% work, if not, you might have another problem:
  1. Verify game files via Steam in order to remove previously installed mods
  2. Install Modular Mods
  3. Install my mod. (paste to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020 or wherever you have yur F1 2020 installed)
Update so for anyone else having issues, I got it to work, the only thing I did differently was instead of copying the f1 2020 folder of the mod I copied all the folders inside and pasted and it worked finally.
Looks great Xurda, happy I finally get to enjoy this mod, looking forward to the finished product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 489 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 153 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.3%
Back