Misc 2021 Season Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
buen día Xurda

al entrar al cheat engine. uno puede modificar desde ahí los nombres,, pero después como hago para guardarlo y guardarlo en la dirección del juego ..???

modificar por ejemplo ricciardo x alonso (cheat engine) y con que extensión lo guardo ya para reemplazarlo en alguna carpeta del juego.....???

después se ve todo muy bueno en el mod2021...

when entering the cheat engine. One can modify the names from there, but then how do I save it and save it in the direction of the game .. ???

modify for example ricciardo x alonso (cheat engine) and with what extension do I save it now to replace it in a game folder ..... ???

then everything looks very good in mod2021 ...

buen día Xurda

al entrar al cheat engine. uno puede modificar desde ahí los nombres,, pero después como hago para guardarlo y guardarlo en la dirección del juego ..???

modificar por ejemplo ricciardo x alonso (cheat engine) y con que extensión lo guardo ya para reemplazarlo en alguna carpeta del juego.....???

después se ve todo muy bueno en el mod2021...

when entering the cheat engine. One can modify the names from there, but then how do I save it and save it in the direction of the game .. ???

modify for example ricciardo x alonso (cheat engine) and with what extension do I save it now to replace it in a game folder ..... ???

then everything looks very good in mod2021 ...
No tienes que modificar o guardar nada en los archivos del juego, tan solo sigue las instrucciones del PDF y debería funcionar.

You don't have to modify or save anything in the game files, just follow the instructions in the PDF and it should work.

Xurda updated 2021 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Update 1.6

• Modified audio names for current 2020 drivers, like Sainz, Ricciardo, Perez or Vettel. F2 drivers (Tsunoda, Mazepin and Schumacher) still have the original audio names (Kvyat, Grosjean and Magnussen) as I haven't found a way to replace them. In the case of Alonso, I have assigned him Albon's audio name in order to not have Ricciardo repeated.
  • Reduced download size by 200MB....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do driver transfers and all the career mode stuff work with this mod?
They should work if you don't have any mods previouslly installed. I don't reccomend to use this mod with already started careers, especially in MyTeam mode as you can end up with 2 Mick Schumachers on the grid. Also note that Sainz for example, will have Vettel's attributes and might be one of the first drivers to retire and the same could happen with Mazepin. It's not very realistic but it's the best that can be done. You can disable transfers when starting a career mode if you want and you won't have to worry about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%