2022 Season Mod

Skins 2022 Season Mod 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have an issue with Mercedes and Alfa Romeo, double 44's on Mercedes plus bunch of sponsors on the nose and the front wing, and the same with Alfa Romeo. I tried to upload the photos, but the files are too big :(
Sounds like you've installed Lucas' mod before and not verified your files, verify your files and then redownload mine and it shouldn't clash

Sounds like you've installed Lucas' mod before and not verified your files, verify your files and then redownload mine and it shouldn't clash
Hi Jamie G , I just notice after the patch 1.18 (fresh from today), that my Alphatauri is gone from ShowRoom and game and replaced with a strange white and red livery. All others are fine. I verified files and re-installed v.3.3 version of the mod. Same issue.
I could not found on Steam site any mention of the patch 1.18.

Hi Jamie G , I just notice after the patch 1.18 (fresh from today), that my Alphatauri is gone from ShowRoom and game and replaced with a strange white and red livery. All others are fine. I verified files and re-installed v.3.3 version of the mod. Same issue.
Thanks for the info, I'll look into it

So I've checked my files on my end and I can't see this issue. Have you installed my other Project 2022 mod as it had a Dragon Penske mod which replaced Alpha Tauri and you may have overwritten it

So I've checked my files on my end and I can't see this issue. Have you installed my other Project 2022 mod as it had a Dragon Penske mod which replaced Alpha Tauri and you may have overwritten it
Thanks for reply Jamie G ,
No, I just have an MyTeam livery into modular mod folder (Ford perf ) made using Ego Erp Archiver. .

Hmm then I'm not sure what to suggest, maybe reinstall
Ya, Jamie G, The last patch 1.18 is a mess for MyTeam afficionados. After spending hours trying to solve the problems, Verified files and re install Mods was not enough.
So I remove the game (and lost my saves), re-install everything as before and it works now.
(Without Names and Teams changer). :)

Hi Jamie! Loving this entire package. One thing I'd like to bring attention to is a red dot on the halo of the RB livery, between the Tag Heuer sponsor and the BYBIT sponsor. Other than that, perfection :D
I know it's late, but in order to fix that red dot on halo, just move this file into "ACTIVE" folder. Took me a while to figure why that dot was there, but it was quite annoying xd.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%