2022 Season Mod

Skins 2022 Season Mod 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
In this tutorial video I show you the Season Mod 2022 for F1 2021 by JamieG18 and is personally my favorite. The mod has even better chassis and liveries including drivers. A backup is highly recommended before installing.

For more questions about the mod and installation please post in the comment section of the video, thank you very much.

JamieG18 updated F1 2022 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Final Update:

Final Update:

Welcome to the final content update of the 2022 season mod! (I will update if any bugs arise, or any future updates cause it to break) This update includes a lot of small tweaks to the liveries to update them as close to possible to their Imola specifications. It also includes an updated No War Sebastian Vettel Helmet.

The biggest change is the addition of a performance mod designed to mimic some of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry Mate! The Performance of the teams is the same as on the base game with Mercedes fastest and ferrari in the midfield and so on.
are you sure, you've downloaded the most recent update and have you got the performance_teams erp file installed in active. Sounds like you haven't got the mod active atm

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back