2023 Ford Performance - My Team Package [Semi Modular Mods]

MyTeam 2023 Ford Performance - My Team Package [Semi Modular Mods] 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Peter Roche Racing submitted a new resource:

2023 Ford Performance - My Team Package [Semi Modular Mods] - The classic Ford livery returns with a new look

View attachment 682396

The Ford livery returns to F1 23.
It features new carbon sections and sponsors.
The metallic blue makes it's return combined with the bright red color from last year.
A brand new helmet is included this year.

Make sure to install the latest version of Semi Modular Mods base files first:...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Peter, I remember your live on F1 19 with great pleasure. The livery is always beautiful. How is your career going? do you like this F1?

Will you also add the Ford package for F1 23 as a non-modular mods version and/or manual install? I'm also fine with all the dds files and me having to do it manually, as long as I know what to replace where. This way I can use it in multiplayer races. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Peter, I have an issue where the driver suits and gloves are not appearing for me as in its just the base genesis suit from in game, any solutions?

Hey Peter, I have an issue where the driver suits and gloves are not appearing for me as in its just the base genesis suit from in game, any solutions?
It's tough to say. I checked to mod right now and everything works for me.
Is it in specific game mode or everywhere?

It might be something related to the game update we had today.
I would recommend veryfying/repairing the game files, then installing the Semi Modular Mods Base Files and the My Team Pack.

Hi Peter, I remember your live on F1 19 with great pleasure. The livery is always beautiful. How is your career going? do you like this F1?
Hey Havgard! Those were some really fun times in F1 2019. I don't think I will ever have a better career mode than that one. I'm glad you like this livery!
I haven't tried F1 23 properly yet. For the last couple of months I've been driving in iRacing.
But I do plan to give My Team a go in September with this Ford.

Will you also add the Ford package for F1 23 as a non-modular mods version and/or manual install? I'm also fine with all the dds files and me having to do it manually, as long as I know what to replace where. This way I can use it in multiplayer races. Thanks!
You can export the files yourself with Ego ERP Archiver.
There is quite a lot of .erps you would have to replace but I don't think manually installing will allow you to play online with the mod.
Unless something changed the only mods that work online are helmets and track sponsor logos.

Hi Peter! Loving this mod so far! It looks fantastic and seems to mostly work perfectly. As some people have stated, I'm not getting the emblem to appear. I have selected the empty background and blank badge--any suggestions?

Thank you so much for this mod, you've done some incredible work!

Hi Peter! Loving this mod so far! It looks fantastic and seems to mostly work perfectly. As some people have stated, I'm not getting the emblem to appear. I have selected the empty background and blank badge--any suggestions?

Thank you so much for this mod, you've done some incredible work!
I'm glad you like it!
The emblem is not suppose to appear.
Thanks to not having it I can have much better sponsor positions for the driver/pitcrew suit, the race crew shirts and jackets as well as the driver helmet.
I know it's not a perfect solution but that's personally more important to me than having the Ford logo in the UI.
If there will be a way to get rid of the emblem from pit crew, race crew etc. but still have it in the UI then I will change it later but for now it's compromise we have to live with.

Last edited:
Hey Peter, will you also bring some updates to the Halo? Would for example be nice if there was some more red in it, or some red/white of where the Halo attaches to the front of the cockpit, so there is more variation in the onboard camera. Apart from that, I really enjoy racing with the mod!

Hey Peter, will you also bring some updates to the Halo? Would for example be nice if there was some more red in it, or some red/white of where the Halo attaches to the front of the cockpit, so there is more variation in the onboard camera. Apart from that, I really enjoy racing with the mod!
I'm glad you like it! This is the final look. I mostly focused on having plenty of logos in the cockpit/halo area rather than having more colors there. I can't think of any new elements on the halo that would fit with the rest. I personally feel like this is the best option for this livery.

Salut je suis nouveau sur le jeu mais aussi sur les mods et j'aimerais comprendre pourquoi une fois le mod installé je n'est que les tenues des employé de modificateur et non la monoplaces et tenues de pilote

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 144 66.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 99 45.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 103 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 18.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 61 28.0%
Back