2023 NLS Scherer Sport Audi Pack

Skins 2023 NLS Scherer Sport Audi Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
dont worry im trying to delete it, just be mindfull on why do you do or post this stuff if you dont want people to use it, I used it as a guide, theres no magic button that automatically converts an ac skin to acc

I didnt did that i used his stuff as a template, which he cant do anything about as he doesnt hold rights to anything from that design.

I asked him nicely and came with a i dont want to do it, well then i just used what he posted as a guide

Last edited:
still doesnt give you the right to convert it and pubilsh it
1685897000680.png

haha suck it dude. i got your stuff

You guys are the reason people don't release any mods anymore or anything to the game, congratulations
its not his work in the first place. he didnt make the livery did he? the sim racing community can be super crimge sometimes jesus ****ing christ

Last edited:
its not his work in the first place. he didnt make the livery did he? the sim racing community can be super crimge sometimes jesus ****ing christ
Dude we putting hours of work in those replicas searching for Pictures,recreating shapes and finding the logos in good resolution or even redoing them ourself. If the hour´s arent our work then honestly we shouldnt to those replicas and it seems asked to much for a little bit respect for the hours we putting in some of those replicas. Such things arent done in a twenty minutes or a hour to be on a proper quality level

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%