2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo

Skins 2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo 5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ElSirGuti submitted a new resource:

2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin for Ferrari 458 GT PRO

This is my first skin and did my best, this skin is based on the Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo owned by the Official Ferrari Dealer in Caracas, Venezuela. This Ferrari arrived in 2022 to promote the creation of the Venezuela Ferrari Challenge which failed because there is only one 458 Challenge Evo in the country (the only challenge car actually iirc).
The car was presented in a black wrap at the San Carlos Autodrome
View attachment 654337
(picture obtained from IG...

Read more about this resource...

ElSirGuti updated 2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo with a new update entry:

Window Banner Updated

This version includes an update in the Windows.dds file where now the Banner displays the text "Scuderia Venezuela" and the italian flag, this banner has been used in many occasions View attachment 654636
Tried to find a font to make it look as most similar as possible, and as I said before if I find better resources I'll update it here ASAP

Assetto Corsa Preview:
View attachment 654637
I'll be updating the sponsors version too

Read the rest of this update entry...

ElSirGuti updated 2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo with a new update entry:

Overall Looks Improved

So using the Paintshop app I could improve the skin so now it won't look blurry from far away like it used to.

Also make sure to follow me on my Instagram because I'll be uploading pictures from this car and another ones: @elsirguti

The next update is going to be the final edition with a better banner

Window Banner Updated 2.0

At first instance I had to make the Scuderia Venezuela logo from scratch and I recognize the quality wasn't the best, so yesterday I contacted the official account of Scuderia Venezuela asking for their logo and they were very nice to me and I'm grateful with them because they made this update possible. Here you have some pictures...

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 40 36.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • McLaren

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Toyota

Votes: 41 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 13 11.8%