2024 GTWC Sprint Pack

Skins 2024 GTWC Sprint Pack 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please package your liveries in the correct folder structure. Having to figure out which folder to copy where is annoying with 3 liveries and a no-go if the pack grows.

Dude seriously ??? i spend hours on making the liveries and because you have to place them in the right folders its a problem hahahah come on brother Im really just sharing the liveries for guys out there that cant make them... if you cant take 2 mins to place them in the right folder brother after the designer spends countless hours making them its a little disrespectful to the person doing the free work ya know. thats the annoying thing

I get where your coming from but think about the person thats actually doing the work and this is the first comment you get. no thank you no hey appreciate it, just i have to do a little work so its annoying ???? hahahhahaha come on brother

I get where your coming from but think about the person thats actually doing the work and this is the first comment you get. no thank you no hey appreciate it, just i have to do a little work so its annoying ???? hahahhahaha come on brother
Well think of the user who downloads a resource and just gets a random set of folders. You'd first need to sort it out before you can judge whether it is of any quality.

if putting skins in a folder is too much work then keep scrolling brother these arent for you. sorry they arent made and spoon fed to you... hahahahhahahahaha sometimes in life you gotta do a LITTLE work man. Ill try and race the cars for you as well next time to make sure they are to your liking lol

if putting skins in a folder is too much work then keep scrolling brother these arent for you. sorry they arent made and spoon fed to you... hahahahhahahahaha sometimes in life you gotta do a LITTLE work man. Ill try and race the cars for you as well next time to make sure they are to your liking lol
You spend hours to create these skins, but you don't have 10 seconds to create the car folders for an easy installation. Really? You should be aware, that not everyone is installing the skins immediately after the download. I'm collecting the skins of a racing series until I've enough skins for a proper grid. And then it's no fun, if you don't have an info in the download, for what car the skins are made. And your ignorant answers make me really angry. (hahahahhahahahaha?????????????????????????) Maybe you should stop creating skins and uploading them here at overtake. hahahahhahahahaha.

But let me guess your using those skins hahahaha . I know racedepartment is what guys like you do for a living but i could care less... just skip what i post then, that way your panties wont always be in a bunch lololololol

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 202 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 32 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 77 33.8%