2REAL - More Traffic Cars for Traffic Tool

Cars 2REAL - More Traffic Cars for Traffic Tool 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tominator21 submitted a new resource:

More Traffic Cars for 2REAL Mods - cars, 2real, traffic mod

Added some cars for the CSP Traffic Tool for more immersive 2REAL experience.

YOU NEED TO HAVE THE CARS FROM THE CARLIST INSTALLED !!!

I made 2 versions, this one with 6 additional cars from official discord SRP1.9.2 Traffic Car Pack. You can get the Version with 25 new added cars on my patreon for free. Please check if you have all the cars installed, otherwise follow tutorial in the readme on how to delete cars from the carlist & data folder.
Some cars have wrong height, some...

Read more about this resource...

Great pack so thanks for your effort here, using your paetron linked version loads of vehicles have their wheels half in the ground and hardly any appear as any colour other than white. Can these issues be fixed?

It's the 27 car version I am using from your paetron page you linked, only downloaded it today and that's what I am having these issues with.
i exchanged the link, should be now bugfixed version. i dont have these problems with the new 27 cars version, all bugs were fixed by mikogalatschi and for me it works.

the traffic tool now doesnt work after installing this..

1672926066113.png

so I tried to combine your carlist.lua with my carlist . ANd this happens. But it runs normal with just your carlist

edit:sorry problem was on my side. got extra } that I didnt see

Last edited:
I love this mod, my only issue now is with some of the models which seem to be the buses and isuzu trucks LOD's? they appear black from a distance and then pop in when maybe 50m away.

Is there a way to stop the Motorcycles from spawning? All they do is ruin my cut-ups because they make the gaps between them and other cars too hard to judge due to their inaccurate hitboxes.

The free pack won't work only the two base cars pop up everything is downloaded correctly the maps, the data fold4er, the traffic car pack from the server and the cars from here and the Patreon object inspector works but the only two cars that pop up are the BMW and alfa (they do change colors)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea