2REAL - STOCKHOLM by 4R Realistic Traffic Simulation Mod

Tracks 2REAL - STOCKHOLM by 4R Realistic Traffic Simulation Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tominator21 submitted a new resource:

2REAL - STOCKHOLM by 4R Realistic Traffic Simulation Mod - stockholm,2real,traffic planner,4r,realistic traffic simulation mod,

Thank you for your support! :)

Realistic Traffic Mod with very good performance even on low spec PC's. Load up to 2000 Cars live in the Simulation via new CSP Traffic Planner Tool. Many options to change the traffic settings quick & easy.

Experience completely new Traffic behaivour on 4R STOCKHOLM Project Map with 2REAL Traffic Mod!
View attachment 717214
View attachment 717215

Install:

1. make a copy of track folder, rename it to...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
First of all. Thank you for your modding effort. Btw, looking for solo practice with IA traffic, i could find and test muholland drive but for most of your other mods i have trouble finding the original track you refer too ? Might sounds noob but what is 4R Stockholm, Saudia arabian streets, FDR ? Where could i locate them ? I couldn't seem to find these tracks in here by the names you have used ? Nore a link to download or find them from your posts (would be helpful). If they are "server tracks only" and not solo, it would be nice to know it too to save some time. ;)

Last edited:
Hello,
First of all. Thank you for your modding effort. Btw, looking for solo practice with IA traffic, i could find and test muholland drive but for most of your other mods i have trouble finding the original track you refer too ? Might sounds noob but what is 4R Stockholm, Saudia arabian streets, FDR ? Where could i locate them ? I couldn't seem to find these tracks in here by the names you have used ? Nore a link to download or find them from your posts (would be helpful). If they are "server tracks only" and not solo, it would be nice to know it too to save some time. ;)
thanks for the comment :) these maps are on server but also aviable for singleplayer drive (as all maps). Racedepartement does not allow to link to paid maps but you can easy find them via youtube or google. Greets

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%