rF2 397 GT3 @ Watkins - Fri 30 August 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
we are trying things:);):cool:
GRAB_021.JPG
GRAB_022.JPG
GRAB_023.JPG

oh man i was having such a good race ...gained 9 positions then couldn't avoid craig and stephens accident. in the confusion as i spun i ended up on the wrong layout and got a drive through pen. didn't matter in the end as my internet dropped out ten sec later...still was having a great race, made 2 or 3 genuine passes. ah well. till next time whenever that may be !!

I do not know who gave him a simple touch from behind, that made him leave, I waited for him but I did not know his name from position 9 to 22 and then continue, I feel if it hurts, as I say tomorrow I will look at the repetition and I will indicate it again , thanking Juan for his insistence of hitting me one time and forward ... I had a great time while I was on track:):):);):thumbsup:

I do not know who gave him a simple touch from behind, that made him leave, I waited for him but I did not know his name from position 9 to 22 and then continue, I feel if it hurts, as I say tomorrow I will look at the repetition and I will indicate it again , thanking Juan for his insistence of hitting me one time and forward ... I had a great time while I was on track:):):);):thumbsup:
You kicked me out twice.... no problem, next race! ;):thumbsup:

Please refrain from recording TS ( CD - Video removed )

You can record the event, but you must ask within the thread - Every event you wish to record.

TS is a big no no..under no circumstances can you record TS.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man i was having such a good race ...gained 9 positions then couldn't avoid craig and stephens accident. in the confusion as i spun i ended up on the wrong layout and got a drive through pen.
It's normal to go faster if you're using a shorter layout Paul! :D Sorry, could not resist; all joke aside, good to see you had a good time after practice, well done! :thumbsup:

I had a fantastic race! First 6 laps battling with @Juan Roguez : sorry you had trouble then, I didn't see what happened. From there I spent 20 laps trying to catch the incredibly consistent @Daniel Nieto Pushed so hard that I used more fuel and realized on the line for the last lap that I had only fuel for 0.7 lap... Managed to do this extra lap, ran out just before the last corner, coasted to the line, and just lost one spot...:p

Thanks again Craig and all drivers, that was great! :thumbsup:

It's normal to go faster if you're using a shorter layout Paul! :D Sorry, could not resist; all joke aside, good to see you had a good time after practice, well done! :thumbsup:

I had a fantastic race! First 6 laps battling with @Juan Roguez : sorry you had trouble then, I didn't see what happened. From there I spent 20 laps trying to catch the incredibly consistent @Daniel Nieto Pushed so hard that I used more fuel and realized on the line for the last lap that I had only fuel for 0.7 lap... Managed to do this extra lap, ran out just before the last corner, coasted to the line, and just lost one spot...:p

Thanks again Craig and all drivers, that was great! :thumbsup:
I gave the partner a touch and he got out and I had to wait for him, waiting for me to go down to place 22, but I didn't know who it was that I had hit, bad luck for me, there is no problem @alexSchmurtz ;):thumbsup:congratulations

I managed to get myself within the top ten, which I was well pleased with, but had no choice but to get involved in an accident in front of me :( Got driving again, but only for another 5 laps and hit a car that was sliding in front of me. Had a great battle with @Ingemar Petersson, must have been for 10 laps or so.

Great fun was had by many I hope ...I am aware of the issues on the last lap.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and every driver that gave it a good go :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week at Thruxton :thumbsup:

Could anyone upload the replay file for me? I'd like to analyse exactly what went wrong to see if I can learn from it.
I disabled auto-saving replays on my machine to gain some fps (VR user with Valve Index so very high resolution)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 41 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%